The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Inniss still super pro about OSU on social and appears 99% locked in with the buckeyes. What's $250K (just guessing what our offer would be) now when you can play second fiddle as a freshman to marvin harrison jr. Then, be the guy in 2023. Not doubting our offer was tempting but our offense is anti-tempting lol.
The OSU love is over the top on social media. seems a bit forced

Advertisement
Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Ryan Day looks like he upsells cell phone accessories in the middle of the mall.

And who all Likes or Laughs at the post...knows THAT guy... the old "I'll kick in the screen protector for an extra $25" face ***
Still wears his phone on his waistband

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk how we can keep Gattis past ESD and expect to sign Innis (unless he pushes it back).

Those 2 can't mutually exist, IMO.

Yup. If the plan is to wait for some unknown reason until after ESD to announce Gattis is gone, this has to be the recruitment most negatively affected by the prolonged delay. There’s no way on earth he’d place his career in the hands of the offense we all saw last year.

Inniss may just want the process to be over next week and sign with OSU. I assume we’re just hoping our apparently substantial NIL offer will entice him enough to wait until February to see who the next OC will be.

Advertisement
Yup. If the plan is to wait for some unknown reason until after ESD to announce Gattis is gone, this has to be the recruitment most negatively affected by the prolonged delay. There’s no way on earth he’d place his career in the hands of the offense we all saw last year.

Inniss may just want the process to be over next week and sign with OSU. I assume we’re just hoping our apparently substantial NIL offer will entice him enough to wait until February to see who the next OC will be.
I don't follow recruiting as closely as I did years ago, but Innis doesn't give me vibes that he doesn't care who his OC will be.

I am just hoping we can get him to push it back. Not like OSU isn't gonna hold the spot for him.

Advertisement
He is supposedly being considered for co-OC type of duties. I'm expecting a promo for him.
Honestly, what’s keeping Alabama or Georgia from hiring him as co OC as well? You already hoarding a ton of talent at other positions, get the best WR’s, and you get to play staff keep away.

Honestly, what’s keeping Alabama or Georgia from hiring him as co OC as well? You already hoarding a ton of talent at other positions, get the best WR’s, and you get to play staff keep away.

If the title was virtually the same and so was the money, why would he leave OSU? He's a lifer there unless he gets a HC gig somewhere. Now, if he gets passed over for OC (not even a co-OC role), yeah, he might bolt.

Also....

Advertisement
Back