The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
This NIL thing is still in its infancy. It will evolve. Certain types of players will start to garner more money. Less chances will be taken. Proven portal guys will be the most coveted aside from the can’t miss Trevor Lawrence types I guess

what is going on here
ron burgundy anchorman GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think our current OC situation hurts us in this case. OSU offense is a WR wet dream, Mario’s offense with Gattis isn’t.
Definitely does not help. Remember Innis was once committed to Riley at OU, then once Riley bounced he decided on OSU. Both schools pumping out good WRs in offenses that showcase their talents.

I also can totally believe that Ohio State is not wanting to pay as much. I think Bama got blindsided last year too with this mentality. For years it has been Bama (or OSU) essentially sells itself to players, then a one time bag drop of 150k or a house or whatever can be used to help push a kid on the fence over the edge. Now that seems cheap. Then when some other schools Tenn., Oregon, Miami, etc. are throwing around serious cash, that Bama discount is getting smaller and smaller. Saban has appeared to have adapted this year and now OSU may be learning this same lesson.

Advertisement
Inniss still super pro about OSU on social and appears 99% locked in with the buckeyes. What's $250K (just guessing what our offer would be) now when you can play second fiddle as a freshman to marvin harrison jr. Then, be the guy in 2023. Not doubting our offer was tempting but our offense is anti-tempting lol.

Inniss still super pro about OSU on social and appears 99% locked in with the buckeyes. What's $250K (just guessing what our offer would be) now when you can play second fiddle as a freshman to marvin harrison jr. Then, be the guy in 2023. Not doubting our offer was tempting but our offense is anti-tempting lol.

If this NIL issue at Ohio state is true, than let's pair up Harrison Jr with Innis here!

OSU got burned on NIL already they try to get guys on the cheap and pay who they want...theyw erent gonna give Fletcher much of anything..probably dont think they need to pay Innis much either as he is locked in
Not gonna lie, a smart strategy as long as you can turn it up a notch when need be.

Advertisement
Back