The new Brandon Inniss Thread

I’ve been saying for a couple months our NIL offer blew him away. There’s a reason I wouldn’t call this. I even posted I wouldn’t be shocked if he pushed it back. This was never a layup to OSU or as done as folks thought. Miami will ride this out until the ink dries at OSU or UM.
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought the cash would slow down with how some have gotten paid and sucked already and we would see a market correction but things seem to be more wild than ever.

Amazing how much money there is in this world were rich most likely men are willing to pay millions to a 17 year old kid to join their college team and the money seems endless. I’m a capitalist but this still amazes me.
Much of this has to do with the growing number of uber rich Americans. When people get to 9 figures and up, throwing cash at these kids to play for the team you root for does not affect your day to day. It only drops the net worth a fraction of a %. For a die-hard fan, it's not even a tough decision. Peanuts to make 12 Satrudays a year more enjoyable.

Advertisement
Much of this has to do with the growing number of uber rich Americans. When people get to 9 figures and up, throwing cash at these kids to play for the team you root for does not affect your day to day. It only drops the net worth a fraction of a %. For a die-hard fan, it's not even a tough decision. Peanuts to make 12 Satrudays a year more enjoyable.
If I had that money. Miami'd be getting everyone. Yall gotta settle for these meager SFC pay NIL deals for now though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If somehow we pull this one off, it would explain why our recruiting of HS WRs at this point has seemingly fallen off (outside of the lack of production during the season). The three WRs we would get plus a couple portal outside receivers would be an incredible haul

Advertisement
Back