The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
So I'm the only one that actually loves the fact that we're the only school that's being accused of paying recruits.... I mean... It's "legal" now right?

Fvck all that broke boy ****! We got monies now!
1670601898123.png

1670601910961.png

Advertisement
lol we won't share the name to protect the kid but we'll say its a commit that Miami is targeting big time. As if everyone doesn't know who that is smh.
If anybody knows Innis or his family they should share this information with them, so they know these ****ers threw them under the bus!

Advertisement
lol we won't share the name to protect the kid but we'll say its a commit that Miami is targeting big time. As if everyone doesn't know who that is smh.
That’s so fcked up for them to say that on social media
So many families right now getting paid and they want to single out one of theirs and smear their name publicly cause they have to fight for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some Ohio State fans on Twitter are worried about losing Inniss to us. Ruiz must have some type of NIL deal cooking for this kid. I’m all for it, do whatever it takes to make this kid a Cane. He’d a program changer! Guys like Inniss, Cormani etc.. is what we need
@Cribby seemed to indicate Miami has a very hefty nil for him already

Some Ohio State fans on Twitter are worried about losing Inniss to us. Ruiz must have some type of NIL deal cooking for this kid. I’m all for it, do whatever it takes to make this kid a Cane. He’d a program changer! Guys like Inniss, Cormani etc.. is what we need
They are so paranoid. They thought Mathews was flipping too

Advertisement
Back