The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Drake 08122022193216.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wtf is a “competitive bid disguised as NIL money”? The sites spout off **** with bsolitrly no logic or factual basis behind it.

Not for nothing but we supposedly are offering him a competitive NIL deal but spare me the woe is me bullsh1t from these blue bloods. Now that the field is leveled a bit, they all of a sudden have no money? Lol

Advertisement
Not for nothing but we supposedly are offering him a competitive NIL deal but spare me the woe is me bullsh1t from these blue bloods. Now that the field is leveled a bit, they all of a sudden have no money? Lol
That’s not what I am saying. I know we are offering him a huge NIL deal. There is no disguising it because it is above board and done legally. He is saying it that way to intimate we’re breaking some rules or doing some nefarious activity, which is utter bull****.

All he had to say was “one recruiting source indicated large NIL bids are starting to become an issue even for large programs like Ohio State.” But that reads very differently and is admitting or implying OSU is having some problems getting their NIL organized, which would be surprising.

Advertisement
Back