The new Brandon Inniss Thread

If people knew how hard Miami is working on Innis they wouldn’t be saying “ he was never coming“ or “no chance“. I know for a fact he was blown away by the NIL side of things at Miami.

As I’ve been saying Miami has him at the top of their board and will not let this one die out until the ink is dry on a OSU or Miami LOI. They know how important he is to have on the roster and it’s a bigger than just on field. Brandon carries weight in SFLA with other kids , the community and would be a huge piece in building a culture.

Regardless if Hartline leaves I think this could drag out. I wouldn’t even be shocked if he pushed back the decision. If Hartline does leave leave it’ll definitely be UM. I’m just not sure if that‘ll happen or if he even would want it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If somebody is committed to us, and they push back their signing day, that's a bad thing for us.

If somebody we want is committed to somebody else, and they push back their signing date, that's also bad for us? 🤔

Doesn't make sense.

Not sure how anybody could see this as bad for us. Inniss is obviously thinking about his options.

Purely speculating here, but I'm guessing he wants to see what happens with Hartline. He seems like a bright kid and knows that a coach can leave at any moment. If he's looking for stability, it would be hard to beat UM (although OC is supposedly going to change) or USC.

Purely speculating here, but I'm guessing he wants to see what happens with Hartline. He seems like a bright kid and knows that a coach can leave at any moment. If he's looking for stability, it would be hard to beat UM (although OC is supposedly going to change) or USC.
That's not speculating..he literally said that in the interview.

Good. The longer it plays out, the better for us. IMO
And in Feb, when Mario meets him again

1670071172633.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back