The new Brandon Inniss Thread

It doesn’t matter.
It’s 3 weeks away from nsd.
If he is leaving he isn’t gonna jeopardize osu’s class.
No one is gonna blame him for leaving for a head coaching gig. No recruit is gonna dip and follow him to cinci.
But everyone plays the same game and they know what to say and when to say it.

If you were Ryan Day would you tell him “yeah say your leaving good luck!”

Or would you say “that’s awesome man! Go kill it at cinci. But just hold on till nsd so we can keep the class intact”
Right because the guy going to become a hc doesn’t want to recruit for his new school starting an hour ago publicly. I’m sure you’re right.

Advertisement
Colorado just seems like a bad move for him. I know it’s P5 but getting top end kids to Boulder is going to be harder than other places.
Can't be harder to get kids there than to Jackson Mississippi. Boulder is actually a really cool city and has a pretty solid college nightlife right near the campus. Only 25-30 mins from Denver depending on traffic as well. Lots to do out there surpisingly.

Advertisement
Former is the key word there and not only is Hartline a stud recruiter he’s a stud coach. I don’t think the optics would be bad at all and he would bring that Pro Spread offense Mario likes.
everyone knows gattis stinks. everyone knows we stunk on offense. keeping him is worse optics lol. its not like WRs have been breaking down the door to commit here w gattis

It’s a bit of truth and I think it’s a bit of fan fiction on our end. He likes Hartline, he was the impetus to him committing to Taint. That said Inniss likes Taint on its own. I think we as fans are zeroing in on Hartline because it takes the sting off losing him. It also makes rationalization of a flip stronger. I think Inniss is sold on Taint and their whole offense and program as whole maximizing his potential for the NFL. I think we have given him something to think about but in the end Taint is more of a sure thing and he is thinking about NFL money above NIL money. Now that’s not to say we can’t or would not get him to the NFL, it’s just Taint had that recent pedigree that is hard to ignore.
If you think the things said about Hartline are fan fiction brother I want you to pay attention to the WR recruits they land AFTER he leaves eventually and let’s revisit. He’s a living breathing monster when it comes to recruiting.

Can't be harder to get kids there than to Jackson Mississippi. Boulder is actually a really cool city and has a pretty solid college nightlife right near the campus. Only 25-30 mins from Denver depending on traffic as well. Lots to do out there surpisingly.
He turned JSU into the new Last Chance U where underachieving FBS kids could move down and dominate lesser talented teams. It also had the allure of being a HBCU for these kids. He won’t have either of those advantages in Colorado.

Advertisement
He turned JSU into the new Last Chance U where underachieving FBS kids could move down and dominate lesser talented teams. It also had the allure of being a HBCU for these kids. He won’t have either of those advantages in Colorado.
You’re not wrong. I’m just saying if he was able to pull in the recruits like he did to a non P5 school who’s facilities weren’t on par with some of the lower end FBS schools, he’ll be able to pull a few of them to a school like Colorado that’s at least in a cool area and has some solid facilities and other things working for it.

You’re not wrong. I’m just saying if he was able to pull in the recruits like he did to a non P5 school who’s facilities weren’t on par with some of the lower end FBS schools, he’ll be able to pull a few of them to a school like Colorado that’s at least in a cool area and has some solid facilities and other things working for it.
Not to mention that

Comedy Central Weed GIF by Workaholics

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right because the guy going to become a hc doesn’t want to recruit for his new school starting an hour ago publicly. I’m sure you’re right.
Sucks for Cincinnati.
Fickle bounced out quick for the reason you’re implying. They’ve also had like 7 players decommit since November.

Cinci can ask a player to wait to sign cause they have good options for hc and make them public.
Also, a dude like hartline will be able to get good players from the portal and even flip dudes that haven’t signed.
Wouldn’t even be surprised if I’m situations like these the coaches name is leaked on purpose for that reason.

Also, remember that some contracts hand out bonuses for landing elite recruits. Hartline doesn’t want to lose out in that end of cycle grab by landing the nations top receiver.

The dude is one of the weirdest guys I ever met. I try my best to do the medic coverage for a lot of the HS games and I remember speaking to Dallas Turner after a game by my ambulance and dude came full ******* sprint to try and talk to him.

He‘s like 15 years old trapped in a 40 year olds body.

It's one of the best college towns in the land. If you're into outdoor activities, it is in contention for the best. Expensive *** town though for sure.

Added bonus or negative depending on things, you can smoke all you want legally.

Advertisement
Back