The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
Herman is a ladies man. Looking for a bigger opening may not be football related.
Hotdog in a Hallway?! Who wants that?
SmartSelect_20221117_164132_YouTube.png

Inniss is really that tied to a position coach? Seems like at that position you’d be more worried about OC

Inniss is really that tied to a position coach? Seems like at that position you’d be more worried about OC
It’s a bit of truth and I think it’s a bit of fan fiction on our end. He likes Hartline, he was the impetus to him committing to Taint. That said Inniss likes Taint on its own. I think we as fans are zeroing in on Hartline because it takes the sting off losing him. It also makes rationalization of a flip stronger. I think Inniss is sold on Taint and their whole offense and program as whole maximizing his potential for the NFL. I think we have given him something to think about but in the end Taint is more of a sure thing and he is thinking about NFL money above NIL money. Now that’s not to say we can’t or would not get him to the NFL, it’s just Taint had that recent pedigree that is hard to ignore.

Advertisement
You guys need to move on and stop bumping this **** thread to the top with updates. Innis staying with Ohio St. Insiders have alluded to it and he even said we should showed him more. Not to mention our OC is hot roadkill sprayed by a skunk.
Pretty sure our most prominent insider said the opposite and that we gave him a lot to think about with NIL whether or not Hartline stayed or left.

The examples you gave aren’t HC hirings…
It doesn’t matter.
It’s 3 weeks away from nsd.
If he is leaving he isn’t gonna jeopardize osu’s class.
No one is gonna blame him for leaving for a head coaching gig. No recruit is gonna dip and follow him to cinci.
But everyone plays the same game and they know what to say and when to say it.

If you were Ryan Day would you tell him “yeah say your leaving good luck!”

Or would you say “that’s awesome man! Go kill it at cinci. But just hold on till nsd so we can keep the class intact”

Advertisement
Pretty sure our most prominent insider said the opposite and that we gave him a lot to think about with NIL whether or not Hartline stayed or left.

That must be a newer update from Cribby then. I thought are only chances would be in case Hartline left and things were not trending well.

Sucks because he would be huge for the program but seems he would rather just be another cog

That and kids say a lot of things. I’ll never forget the comments Skinner’s dad had about Alabama right before he flipped.

Advertisement
How fitting it would be for deion to fck us over by getting the job over hartline

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back