The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
escape-bye.gif

Either way, just Hartline flirting with a P5 head coaching job has to be enough to get Innis to rethink his priorities. The chances of Hartline being there for 1 season is low and 2 or more seasons is virtually non existent.

Hartline did that as a favor to his Alma Mater with the schools in hunting mode, all their fans wanting Day fired for 1 loss. This was him helping them avoid a few defections. He might still be there next year...but if Cincy wants him they clearly want to play big boy football long term so it will be tough for him to say no.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hartline did that as a favor to his Alma Mater with the schools in hunting mode, all their fans wanting Day fired for 1 loss. This was him helping them avoid a few defections. He might still be there next year...but if Cincy wants him they clearly want to play big boy football long term so it will be tough for him to say no.
There's no way Hartline turns down a P5 head coaching job to stay where he's at... It's literally the best job he can get from there.

Advertisement
Seriously, this is textbook “I am definitely looking at all of my options. “
He has to thought… while he may love Taint, this is a great opportunity for him. Cincy just went to the playoff and had another good season, and they are moving to the BIG 12. Im assuming he has a wife and kids as well. This isn’t just some G5 job being offered to him, this is a real P5 job in the state he lives in. I would go as far and say, if he is offered the job and good pay, he would be an idiot to decline. If anything taint almost has to offer him the OC job just to stay in the picture if he is as real or a candidate for the Cincy job as the media is making him out to be.

Advertisement
All hartline has to do is stick it out till innis signs and then bounce.

Trob did it here
Uf’s db coach left the day after nsd too.
This has happened so many times that I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some vague clause about situations like this.
If hartline bounces now and they lose innis and or Tate that fanbase will crucify him.
Innis and Tate better recognize what’s going on.

If I was them I would push signing til feb.

Advertisement
Hartline flirting with other jobs has to make Innis realize Hartline, may not be there for long....

Don't think it matters. I've seen way crazier **** happen, but he seems incredibly locked in with Taint. I'd be really surprised if we flip him, whether Hartline is flirting or not. He's REALLY outspoken on social media and in interviews about them. Again, there is no such thing as certainty in recruiting. We've seen parents steal LOI's and speed off, literally anything can happen. But this is one I'd be about as shocked as any by, simply due to the fact of where he's committed, how solid he is, and how bad we were on offense. But maybe we hit that 0.01%, I just think it's about as long a shot as you can possibly have at this point.

All hartline has to do is stick it out till innis signs and then bounce.

Trob did it here
Uf’s db coach left the day after nsd too.
This has happened so many times that I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some vague clause about situations like this.
If hartline bounces now and they lose innis and or Tate that fanbase will crucify him.
Innis and Tate better recognize what’s going on.

If I was them I would push signing til feb.
The examples you gave aren’t HC hirings…

Should be fairly easy to recruit against hartline. If not bearcat job, he's clearly up for other gigs and the odds that he remains as WRC for Innis' career is unlikely.

Advertisement
Back