The new Brandon Inniss Thread

I seriously can’t get over this. Moe was one thing but this is a whole nother level of disrespect to the home team.

How old is this guy? What a loser! Who dresses in full uniform hahaha I mean talk about living vicariously through others my god this is pitiful.

3B19C181-A44F-4810-8795-7104C66C85AA.jpeg

Advertisement
I seriously can’t get over this. Moe was one thing but this is a whole nother level of disrespect to the home team.

How old is this guy? What a loser! Who dresses in full uniform hahaha I mean talk about living vicariously through others my god this is pitiful.

View attachment 217365
Dressed like that you know he’s literally a walking joke for those OSU guys too. Beyond loser, almost sad.

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 217365
Nah, Moe chilling with Shemar in his bed was peak cringe.

Advertisement
I’m confused. This dude an Ohio State fan or simply being a massive d1ck rider? So strange.
BOFFUM

Them SFE visible guys on social media like him and Ricky Williams are cringe and trolls because folks give them attention on social media.

In real life there are other guys like Big Geno (Geno Smith dad) and others a part of that 7 on 7 team that dont play around like them at all.

Advertisement

Since when does a big10 team prefer the orange bowl to the rose bowl? Their allegiance and reverence for the Rose bowl is almost religious.

OSU has had a pipeline in S.Fla for years for skill position kids and they know they can't lose it. From the Chris Carter pushing STA kids there to SFE now.... There are probably 4 or 5 kids from s.fla on SFE that OSU is gonna be recruiting for '24 and they'd love to do nothing more than come to S.Fla, get all these kids to rep OSU with front row tickets in our home stadium, and embarrass Clemson/ACC in front of all of them.

Advertisement
Back