The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why did Herman pull out? Not like he has many options I haven’t heard his name tied to anything in a long time.

Hartline is a safe higher cause he will recruit well and knows the region.
Maybe he didn't like the vibe of the administration. Maybe he would prefer to be an OC. Maybe he doesn't like Cinci. Maybe they told him he wouldn't be the hire and let him save face.

Advertisement
Herman has apparently has withdrawn his interest according to this guy. Not sure how legit he is.

Maybe he didn't like the vibe of the administration. Maybe he would prefer to be an OC. Maybe he doesn't like Cinci. Maybe they told him he wouldn't be the hire and let him save face.

Maybe he likes still living off his multimillion dollar buyout.

Al Golden when Blake James sent staffers to ask him to fire D'Onofrio:
properly-breaking-up-a-fight

Advertisement
I got a guy. Lives in Little Havana. If you got a couple spare pigeons and a bottle of 151...Cincy could have their guy.
You forgot. Got to be a white pigeon. Blood got to be spilled from a white pigeon for a job well done. Not Little Havana but Hialeah style. Now if you go to Little Haiti, you got to bring some gold chains to get the work done right.

You forgot. Got to be a white pigeon. Blood got to be spilled from a white pigeon for a job well done. Not Little Havana but Hialeah style. Now if you go to Little Haiti, you got to bring some gold chains to get the work done right.
Some times the saints ask for white some times they don’t mind. But white is typical yes. Chickens they’re not as picky. Hialeah got some dudes but don’t sleep on little Havana now.

All the good chains we need @CMGlinks or @chains_by_meddy on insta. That’s my uncle. Best handmade Cubans in the game. He’s at the seybold building. Check him out. Pigeons, chickens, or otherwise 😂

Advertisement
Back