The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
Ok. I’ll work on it later today.
@P-Tizzle hopefully this will fit in your avatar area as the logo has more area around it.
3DC7C26B-E3D9-4275-93A2-F4A4817D24D2.gif

Advertisement
It’s getting spicy in here huh

I really don’t think Herman will take the job if offered, he’s looking for a bigger opening imo.

Advertisement
Not really given Herman’s reputation for some off the field weirdness and recruiting issues in Houston. Cincinnati really made its program off of up and coming guys looking to propel themselves to the next gig (though Fickell was kinda a retread but not really).

What recruiting issues? He’s was a **** good recruiter at UH

Advertisement
Advertisement
No you wouldn’t. We’ve already discussed this and how I would have you in a triangle choke trying to yell for your mom.

I‘m a ju jitsu black belt that competes in tournaments and they‘re not those ***** *** karate tournaments. I’ve knocked a guy out so bad with a spin kick that I fractured his skull. You literally wouldn’t last 30 seconds in a fight with me.
Whoaaaa lets take it easy with the karate slander ehhh? Just because someone, say me, is a three time national champ
(USA) and world champion in points fighting doesn't mean you're not taught to eye gauge and break knees and ****. It helps when you're Karate teacher was a black belt in Judo first

So do we call these guys (Innis, Fletcher, Brown) the AH3? Maybe we get a signing day event where all three put on the Miami hat at the same time. Kinda like I wanted the original AH4 to do? Man that would be something.

Advertisement
Back