The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Yeah the money makes it easier for sure. And there’s actually a vision. But it’s just disconcerting we can’t even compete against good teams. Even the bottom dwellers of the league give clemson all they can handle. Just unreal the product we have to endure
Hella concerning. I’m rationazling here but I hope it’s just that the current kids we had are all but ruined by Manny and the culture problem is just that real. Even then, it’s hard to rationalize what happened this year.

Advertisement
Watch your mouth ******. I didn’t call u out your name I was simply talking ball. I will fûck u up in real life don’t play that tough internet shît with me clown
ezgif-1-2cf7f8fab6.gif

Advertisement
Hartline getting the head coaching job from a team that was just in the cfb playoffs, means his days at Ohio State are numbered, one way or another. Don't remember Corey Raymond having such offers.

Hartline getting the head coaching job from a team that was just in the cfb playoffs, means his days at Ohio State are numbered, one way or another. Don't remember Corey Raymond having such offers.
Receiver is a hot position right now. And hartline brings instant credibility there

Advertisement
Hella concerning. I’m rationazling here but I hope it’s just that the current kids we had are all but ruined by Manny and the culture problem is just that real. Even then, it’s hard to rationalize what happened this year.
In fairness there was also an unreal amount of injuries

Advertisement
Former is the key word there and not only is Hartline a stud recruiter he’s a stud coach. I don’t think the optics would be bad at all and he would bring that Pro Spread offense Mario likes.
Has he called plays before? Gattis was supposedly a stud wr coach as well.

No you wouldn’t. We’ve already discussed this and how I would have you in a triangle choke trying to yell for your mom.

I‘m a ju jitsu black belt that competes in tournaments and they‘re not those ***** *** karate tournaments. I’ve knocked a guy out so bad with a spin kick that I fractured his skull. You literally wouldn’t last 30 seconds in a fight with me.
I think you are weak. I would destroy you with my quart of blood technique.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back