The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
@RVACane @JD08 @No_Fly_Zone @Maudes or Mods in general. We got a ****ing contest going on

surprise animals being jerks GIF

Cleanup on aisle 3
trend supermarket GIF
you didn't tag honorary mods.

No you wouldn’t. We’ve already discussed this and how I would have you in a triangle choke trying to yell for your mom.

I‘m a ju jitsu black belt that competes in tournaments and they‘re not those ***** *** karate tournaments. I’ve knocked a guy out so bad with a spin kick that I fractured his skull. You literally wouldn’t last 30 seconds in a fight with me.
Settle down Rex, spin kicks belong in the dojo. 😂
7186904B-F198-4331-B51E-434977A48ABE.jpeg

Advertisement
@RVACane @JD08 @No_Fly_Zone @Maudes or Mods in general. We got a ****ing contest going on

surprise animals being jerks GIF

Cleanup on aisle 3
trend supermarket GIF
@252cane made the threat of violence. That has been and should be an automatic board ban. The problem I have, and it just happened with two other posters, is that the other guy -here @Zbrod95 - hurled the 1st insult. But for that insult, this never happens.

I don’t have an issue banning people for threats of violence but I’m getting tired of the situation where the other guy who hurls the initial barb, walks away without a scrape.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he even a finalist? I find it crazy theyd pick him over Herman tbh
Not really given Herman’s reputation for some off the field weirdness and recruiting issues in Houston. Cincinnati really made its program off of up and coming guys looking to propel themselves to the next gig (though Fickell was kinda a retread but not really).

Advertisement
Back