The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
If people knew how hard Miami is working on Innis they wouldn’t be saying “ he was never coming“ or “no chance“. I know for a fact he was blown away by the NIL side of things at Miami.

As I’ve been saying Miami has him at the top of their board and will not let this one die out until the ink is dry on a OSU or Miami LOI. They know how important he is to have on the roster and it’s a bigger than just on field. Brandon carries weight in SFLA with other kids , the community and would be a huge piece in building a culture.

Regardless if Hartline leaves I think this could drag out. I wouldn’t even be shocked if he pushed back the decision. If Hartline does leave leave it’ll definitely be UM. I’m just not sure if that‘ll happen or if he even would want it.
Yeah from a leaving ohst job for him I feel like cincy would be one he might do but like you said who knows if he even wants to do that

Watch your mouth ******. I didn’t call u out your name I was simply talking ball. I will fûck u up in real life don’t play that tough internet shît with me clown
55928D5A-AC3C-4611-8771-4918F9D2C701.jpeg

BAD59C2F-0844-4CAA-BA23-4A21F4CB849C.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
How did a discussion about a recruit suddenly turn into John Wick 3?
I’m the one that was told I would get “****ed up” while I was talking about recruiting so you can’t blame me.

Advertisement
No you wouldn’t. We’ve already discussed this and how I would have you in a triangle choke trying to yell for your mom.

I‘m a ju jitsu black belt that competes in tournaments and they‘re not those ***** *** karate tournaments. I’ve knocked a guy out so bad with a spin kick that I fractured his skull. You literally wouldn’t last 30 seconds in a fight with me.
200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back