The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
No you have to develop at a school like that. Fickell wasn’t getting big time recruits but he was developing guys he did get. Sauce Gardner was a low 3 star that developed into a elite cb
What do you think recruiting is dummy? Finding guys with traits like Sauce Gardner and then handing them off to a guy like Kerry Coombs to coach him. That’s exactly what he’s done at OSU with that room.

If people knew how hard Miami is working on Innis they wouldn’t be saying “ he was never coming“ or “no chance“. I know for a fact he was blown away by the NIL side of things at Miami.

As I’ve been saying Miami has him at the top of their board and will not let this one die out until the ink is dry on a OSU or Miami LOI. They know how important he is to have on the roster and it’s a bigger than just on field. Brandon carries weight in SFLA with other kids , the community and would be a huge piece in building a culture.

Regardless if Hartline leaves I think this could drag out. I wouldn’t even be shocked if he pushed back the decision. If Hartline does leave leave it’ll definitely be UM. I’m just not sure if that‘ll happen or if he even would want it.
Based on everything I've read about Mario and how hard he recruits, I wouldn't expect anything different than what you are saying. Mario is going to fight until the very end on this one, and I will never count him out until the recruit has faxed his NLOI to another school.

If people knew how hard Miami is working on Innis they wouldn’t be saying “ he was never coming“ or “no chance“. I know for a fact he was blown away by the NIL side of things at Miami.

As I’ve been saying Miami has him at the top of their board and will not let this one die out until the ink is dry on a OSU or Miami LOI. They know how important he is to have on the roster and it’s a bigger than just on field. Brandon carries weight in SFLA with other kids , the community and would be a huge piece in building a culture.

Regardless if Hartline leaves I think this could drag out. I wouldn’t even be shocked if he pushed back the decision. If Hartline does leave leave it’ll definitely be UM. I’m just not sure if that‘ll happen or if he even would want it.
I get what you are saying but I just think the on field product really turned him off based on comments he made

Advertisement
i have a hard time believing he can make the leap from a WR coach to a P5 Head Coach though.. that's a huge leap... Cincinnati will be in the B12 next year...

edit: didn't realize he was also a passing game coordinator as well this year... i know that's a pseudo offensive coordinator and they're heavily involved with game planning and calling plays.. so maybe it's not such a big leap..

we can all hope!

I hear what your saying and I agree but I think hes a rising star in CFB and his ability to recruit coupled with hes from Ohio and knows that area real well is what may land him the job

The longer Gattis stays here, I would think that hampers our chances

Wishing harm on another individual
What do you think recruiting is dummy? Finding guys with traits like Sauce Gardner and then handing them off to a guy like Kerry Coombs to coach him. That’s exactly what he’s done at OSU with that room.
Watch your mouth ******. I didn’t call u out your name I was simply talking ball. I will fûck u up in real life don’t play that tough internet shît with me clown

Watch your mouth ******. I didn’t call u out your name I was simply talking ball. I will fûck u up in real life don’t play that tough internet shît with me clown
Chill Relax GIF

Chill with the r word too internet tough guy.

Advertisement
Based on everything I've read about Mario and how hard he recruits, I wouldn't expect anything different than what you are saying. Mario is going to fight until the very end on this one, and I will never count him out until the recruit has faxed his NLOI to another school.
Mario is going to somehow one up Jim Harbaugh and somehow camp out in the yards of 10+ kids at the same time the night before the dead period ends again...

No you wouldn’t. We’ve already discussed this and how I would have you in a triangle choke trying to yell for your mom.

I‘m a ju jitsu black belt that competes in tournaments and they‘re not those ***** *** karate tournaments. I’ve knocked a guy out so bad with a spin kick that I fractured his skull. You literally wouldn’t last 30 seconds in a fight with me.

Advertisement
No you wouldn’t. We’ve already discussed this and how I would have you in a triangle choke trying to yell for your mom.

I‘m a ju jitsu black belt that literally competes in tournaments and they‘re not those ***** *** karate tournaments. I’ve knocked a guy out so bad with a spin kick that I fractured his skull. You literally wouldn’t last 30 seconds in a fight with me.
I hate it here.

I‘m a ju jitsu black belt that literally competes in tournament and they‘re not those ***** *** karate tournaments. I’ve knocked a guy out so bad with a spin kick that I fractured his skull. You literally wouldn’t last 30 seconds in a fight with me.
I don’t care what you is and what color belt you wear. Yo *** can end up on tshirt too keep playing

Advertisement

I‘m a ju jitsu black belt that competes in tournaments and they‘re not those ***** *** karate tournaments. I’ve knocked a guy out so bad with a spin kick that I fractured his skull. You literally wouldn’t last 30 seconds in a fight with me.
parks and recreation the johnny karate super awesome musical explosion show GIF

AHC/OC/WR coach for Hartline and pay him whatever he wants.
This would be as risky as hiring Gattis was. Gattis was a big name and supposedly a big time recruiter at Bama. Hartline I'm sure isn't the play caller and that offense has 5 stars everywhere. Not saying it wouldn't work but we took a gamble last time think we need as much of a guarantee as possible this time with play calling.

Advertisement
Back