The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
what does Fletcher and Damari Brown have to do with Hartline? or is it just the 2 of them are waiting on Innis to flip and they'll follow him? but if he doesn't go to Miami then they may also go elsewhere?
i dont get that one esp brown. hes been talking up bama but now hed come to miami if innis came to miami but he wouldnt follow innis to OSU lol?

OSU losing Hartline would be a big deal...
i have a hard time believing he can make the leap from a WR coach to a P5 Head Coach though.. that's a huge leap... Cincinnati will be in the B12 next year...

edit: didn't realize he was also a passing game coordinator as well this year... i know that's a pseudo offensive coordinator and they're heavily involved with game planning and calling plays.. so maybe it's not such a big leap..

we can all hope!

Advertisement
This thread has me like...

Anders Holm Wow GIF

Believe it or not I believe Hartline is the favorite for that job. You have to recruit to win at a school like Cincy. That’s Brian’s strength.
man... we need that.. should happen quickly if it's true... OSU is done until the bowl game and Cincy job is open already....

hartline would be crazy to say "no" right?

Advertisement
man... we need that.. should happen quickly if it's true... OSU is done until the bowl game and Cincy job is open already....

hartline would be crazy to say "no" right?
Probably the best HC job he’d just walk into. Good culture, solid foundation. Not much building he’d have to do.

If people knew how hard Miami is working on Innis they wouldn’t be saying “ he was never coming“ or “no chance“. I know for a fact he was blown away by the NIL side of things at Miami.

As I’ve been saying Miami has him at the top of their board and will not let this one die out until the ink is dry on a OSU or Miami LOI. They know how important he is to have on the roster and it’s a bigger than just on field. Brandon carries weight in SFLA with other kids , the community and would be a huge piece in building a culture.

Regardless if Hartline leaves I think this could drag out. I wouldn’t even be shocked if he pushed back the decision. If Hartline does leave leave it’ll definitely be UM. I’m just not sure if that‘ll happen or if he even would want it.

I’m not buying it. This is an easy dart throw by Geo. It’s easy to speculate Innis is more likely to leave if hartline leaves and other good players (who were already potential Miami guys) would get on board.

Not saying it can’t happen. Just doubting he’s got the sources or relationships to share anything substantial

Advertisement
i dont get that one esp brown. hes been talking up bama but now hed come to miami if innis came to miami but he wouldnt follow innis to OSU lol?
Not saying this is fact but maybe he would like to play with Innis in college but doesn't want to go to OSU. On the other hand he has interest in Miami so if Innis flipped to Miami then that would push us to the lead as he can then attend school together. Just one way it makes sense or Geo is just trying to sell subscriptions

If people knew how hard Miami is working on Innis they wouldn’t be saying “ he was never coming“ or “no chance“. I know for a fact he was blown away by the NIL side of things at Miami.

As I’ve been saying Miami has him at the top of their board and will not let this one die out until the ink is dry on a OSU or Miami LOI. They know how important he is to have on the roster and it’s a bigger than just on field. Brandon carries weight in SFLA with other kids , the community and would be a huge piece in building a culture.

Regardless if Hartline leaves I think this could drag out. I wouldn’t even be shocked if he pushed back the decision. If Hartline does leave leave it’ll definitely be UM. I’m just not sure if that‘ll happen or if he even would want it.
Would he not circle back to USC/Riley? Surprising that they haven't jumped back into his recruitment.

Believe it or not I believe Hartline is the favorite for that job. You have to recruit to win at a school like Cincy. That’s Brian’s strength.
No you have to develop at a school like that. Fickell wasn’t getting big time recruits but he was developing guys he did get. Sauce Gardner was a low 3 star that developed into a elite cb

Advertisement
Back