The new Brandon Inniss Thread

No excuse for missing on Innis. We have Innis, Hykeem, Brown, and Andy Jean all right here in our backyard.

I have a feeling if our class end up in the 6-10 range people are going to say that’s good and put a positive spin, but that’s not a good bump class for Mario in South Florida, especially as he’s trying to flip the whole roster.

Top 5 or it’s a fail.
Puff, Puff, Pass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you knew our offer you’d bought into the possibility too. If he stays with OSU it’s because of Hartline and the NFL.

Can we give Hartline a NIL deal too?

chess GIF

Advertisement
Missing Innis to Ohio State isn’t like losing Hykeem to FSU. He’s clearly making a decision based on getting him to the league. We can talk **** about OSU all we want but outside of LSU they are the best at churning out NFL WRs. Can’t fault the kid honestly.

This used to be NFL U. We had more players in the league than anybody else. We need to take our rightful place back, not concede defeat to OSU because they put a few receivers in the league recently.

I'm not blaming Inmis. If anything, I'm blaming Miami because whether it's recruiting, development, or scheme, we're not at OSU's level right now putting kids in the league and work needs to be put in to change that.

This used to be NFL U. We had more players in the league than anybody else. We need to take our rightful place back, not concede defeat to OSU because they put a few receivers in the league recently.

I'm not blaming Inmis. If anything, I'm blaming Miami because whether it's recruiting, development, or scheme, we're not at OSU's level right now putting kids in the league and work needs to be put in to change that.
I agree with that sentiment 100%. I’m just saying it’s not inexcusable. I also wholeheartedly believe once Miami/Mario proves they can produce a semi decent pro WR we will start winning more of these battles.

We've sucked for 20 years.

Have perspective

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s partly the offense but you also gotta recruit and have NIL. Otherwise all the guys would go play for lane

If we go 6-6 and land a top 10 class Mario will be crowned and rightfully so.
Eh, Mario‘s strength is supposed to be recruiting. He SHOULD pull a top 10 class with his eyes closed. It’s the bump class, doesn’t matter what his record is… kids should be buying into the vision. **** Texas pulled a top 5 class in bump year after going 5-7. That’s what we should expect with the financial backing Mario has.

Advertisement
Back