The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
Why would Innis not come here? It's the crib, he will be in an offense that produces elite passing numbers. He will play with a QB that is a definite first rounder, we have a rich and recent history of producing WR first rounders, a Broyle's award winner, a team that will compete for CFP year in and year out, you name it.

Makes me like him even more. Smart kid. The “you can go anywhere and if you’re a dog you’ll get drafted” argument is played out. That’s not always the case. Situation matters with that being said pick Miami
I mean you can literally see it with him committing to Oklahoma initially. Kid n family making their decision based off of offense and nfl develoment. That alone should let you know where he is headed based off of....

Again the tracking of him from youth levels would base to this....he was a big dog coming out of youth ball and went to University School. Not saying they were a junk program or anything but the whole county wanted him he couldve been at STA an Heritage from the jump. Had U school not really folded like that he woulda been a 5 year starter there and never at Heritage.

I mean you can literally see it with him committing to Oklahoma initially. Kid n family making their decision based off of offense and nfl develoment. That alone should let you know where he is headed based off of....

Again the tracking of him from youth levels would base to this....he was a big dog coming out of youth ball and went to University School. Not saying they were a junk program or anything but the whole county wanted him he couldve been at STA an Heritage from the jump. Had U school not really folded like that he woulda been a 5 year starter there and never at Heritage.

Maybe I am misreading and I tried to read it twice to see but doesnt the second paragraph take away from the first paragraph and the comment you were responding to? I agree kid has been a known stud since youth ball, STA and Heritage are known for pumping out quality D1 talent year after year. He could have gone there and it likely would have been better for his development and exposure to put him in the best spot. Instead, he went to U School for whatever reason and I agree he would have been a full time starter and stud but instead U school folded and he had to go a different route.

Advertisement

You raise interesting points about him in choosing U School and not STA or Heritage (initially). He was always a big dog in little league football and could have gone anywhere and he went to a program that was not elite like STA or Heritage. Part of that might be because Vatiatio the QB was there, but he went to U School instead of STA or AH. Going to STA or AH would have been the easy thing to do. Obviously, OSU is more like STA or AH in the college ranks and he opted to not go there, sh who knows what he'll do? The easy thing is to go to OSU. Their WRs and QBs are on a different level and they get picked high in the draft.

Advertisement
No excuse for missing on Innis. We have Innis, Hykeem, Brown, and Andy Jean all right here in our backyard.

I have a feeling if our class end up in the 6-10 range people are going to say that’s good and put a positive spin, but that’s not a good bump class for Mario in South Florida, especially as he’s trying to flip the whole roster.

Top 5 or it’s a fail.

No excuse for missing on Innis. We have Innis, Hykeem, Brown, and Andy Jean all right here in our backyard.

I have a feeling if our class end up in the 6-10 range people are going to say that’s good and put a positive spin, but that’s not a good bump class for Mario in South Florida, especially as he’s trying to flip the whole roster.

Top 5 or it’s a fail.
its the best OL class in america esp w samson. its a strong D class if we close on bain. we lack a RB but cribby says were good in the end there so not worried. WR is an issue but maybe we get a new OC and WR coach before ESD and that sways guys to come in here. QB is fine if TVD returns imo. LB class is good.

Advertisement
its the best OL class in america esp w samson. its a strong D class if we close on bain. we lack a RB but cribby says were good in the end there so not worried. WR is an issue but maybe we get a new OC and WR coach before ESD and that sways guys to come in here. QB is fine if TVD returns imo. LB class is good.

We haven’t landed Samson and Bain, we still have Gattis, and we have no clue who this portal RB is or if they’re even going to end up here.

What you’re doing is counting your chickens, but there’s no sure things in recruiting.

Could we end up with a top 5 class? Yes, but that’s far from certain. Could we end up with difference makers from the portal? Yes but we could also end up whiffing like last year at CB, LB, WR, and OT.

Exactly. In todays day in age with social media, recruiting professions and all these platforms, guys like Ed Reed would be highly recruited

Y’all say this all of the time and FCS guys still get drafted in the 1st round. Imo there are a lot of lazy recruiters out there. There are kids still going under the radar. That being said, Idk what the post was in relation to but I had to make that comment

Top 5 or it’s a fail.
Missing Innis to Ohio State isn’t like losing Hykeem to FSU. He’s clearly making a decision based on getting him to the league. We can talk **** about OSU all we want but outside of LSU they are the best at churning out NFL WRs. Can’t fault the kid honestly.

Advertisement
Makes me like him even more. Smart kid. The “you can go anywhere and if you’re a dog you’ll get drafted” argument is played out. That’s not always the case. Situation matters with that being said pick Miami
Agreed, OSU is about as sure of a thing as it gets as a receiver. The only issue is the logjam of 5*s they have at the position. I'd hate to see an Alpha stray away solely due to fear of competition.

Advertisement
Back