The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1
LMAO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only way I see him actually giving us a fair Shake is if hartline leaves which I don't expect because he's probably next in line to be their OC when their OC takes a HC job

Of course it’s news to you. If I didn’t say something positive about Butch or the way he did things it can’t be true.

You believing recruiting hasn’t changed since 1997 is just another example of your inability to see anything without Butch bias.
My man....I forgot more about recruiting and UM FB than you'll ever know....that's indisputable

College football is a wacky place - what happens if Hartline takes another job as an OC at another school or takes an NFL job? What happens if Ryan Day leaves? What happens if Michigan beats down OSU and they dont make the playoffs?

Let's see how it plays out....
Innis can leave too

Advertisement
I won’t say it’s over but he believes in Hartline and their success with getting wr‘s drafted. I can’t fault him for that.
so its close to over otuside of NIL swaying him?

i dont blame him though. were going to have a new WR coach and OC next year and we dont know who that is at this point (Publicly). if he puts more faith in one of the best WR coaches in the country, i cant blame him.

Advertisement
I won’t say it’s over but he believes in Hartline and their success with getting wr‘s drafted. I can’t fault him for that.
Makes me like him even more. Smart kid. The “you can go anywhere and if you’re a dog you’ll get drafted” argument is played out. That’s not always the case. Situation matters with that being said pick Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back