The new Brandon Inniss Thread

If this kid goes to OSU, then we know for sure he’s a front runner. He was 4 yards from me in pregame and he was absolutely loving it and he knows he can be the centerpiece of the rebuild. He goes over there when we’re getting dudes like Cormani, then we know what he’s about.

Advertisement
If this kid goes to OSU, then we know for sure he’s a front runner. He was 4 yards from me in pregame and he was absolutely loving it and he knows he can be the centerpiece of the rebuild. He goes over there when we’re getting dudes like Cormani, then we know what he’s about.
Gaby spoke to him and Fletcher after the game. They were still in the recruiting hospitality area for the post game meal....

Inniss and Fletcher both very respectful of Miami and where they’re at. They made it clear they communicated to Ohio State that they were coming. Inniss said David Cooney couldn’t possibly do more to recruit him to Miami. He said Cooney is the best recruiter he knows. Tough to say where this leads. He does believe in Cristobal’s vision and after taking in practices in the spring, he knows they are trying to figure it out.

Fletcher noted he nearly OV’d this weekend but he didn’t and said that he likely won’t OV. Seems to be saying the right things about Ohio State, but did say he will always love the program and believes they will get this right.

The team has gotten way worse this year and they sucked last year, they have to show something on the field before players like this are going to put their careers into the hands of morons like Gattis, Ponce....and until proven otherwise....Mario. Miami has given them zero reasons to go there.

Advertisement
The team has gotten way worse this year and they sucked last year, they have to show something on the field before players like this are going to put their careers into the hands of morons like Gattis, Ponce....and until proven otherwise....Mario. Miami has given them zero reasons to go there.
Thank you for proving my point.

Advertisement
Kid would be a fool to come here. Go to Ohio State & be a first rounder.
That ain't no guarantee. Julian Fleming hasn't done **** there and he was an all world can't miss guy who finished top 3 overall in his class. Jameson Williams had to transfer to Bama to get playing time. Mookie Cooper had to transfer. I wouldn't want to play in Gattis's offense either but let's not act like going to Taint is guaranteed he's going to the league. Hartline has busts too. They just over recruit the position. Innis is gonna have work up there and he better not get hurt lol

That ain't no guarantee. Julian Fleming hasn't done **** there and he was an all world can't miss guy who finished top 3 overall in his class. Jameson Williams had to transfer to Bama to get playing time. Mookie Cooper had to transfer. I wouldn't want to play in Gattis's offense either but let's not act like going to Taint is guaranteed he's going to the league. Hartline has busts too. They just over recruit the position. Innis is gonna have work up there and he better not get hurt lol
Thank you. How did it work out for Benjamin Victor and Trevon Grimes?

Advertisement
Fleming is from a town with 2 lights & a gas station. I knew he had no prayer. It’s basically a guarantee at this point. Idk what you’re trying to say lol Olave & Wilson are both balling year one.

Fleming is from a town with 2 lights & a gas station. I knew he had no prayer. It’s basically a guarantee at this point. Idk what you’re trying to say lol Olave & Wilson are both balling year one.
Fleming has 6 TDs this season. I’m not sure we have a WR with 2

Advertisement
Gaby spoke to him and Fletcher after the game. They were still in the recruiting hospitality area for the post game meal....

Inniss and Fletcher both very respectful of Miami and where they’re at. They made it clear they communicated to Ohio State that they were coming. Inniss said David Cooney couldn’t possibly do more to recruit him to Miami. He said Cooney is the best recruiter he knows. Tough to say where this leads. He does believe in Cristobal’s vision and after taking in practices in the spring, he knows they are trying to figure it out.

Fletcher noted he nearly OV’d this weekend but he didn’t and said that he likely won’t OV. Seems to be saying the right things about Ohio State, but did say he will always love the program and believes they will get this right.
They ain’t coming

Or he cares about his career and getting drafted

Advertisement
Back