The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Thing about Inniss and what makes him so crucial for us is he is ready NOW and that’s what we need. This aint no high upside kid that we have to wait on for him to put it all together, doesn’t need much development when it comes to playing WR etc. He is ready made and from everything I’ve seen from you guys that would know, one of the most competitive guys that has ever played in SoFla. He definitely plays day 1 and more importantly it sends a message, bigger than the Cormani one IMO.

Advertisement
Did hardtline and Jason Taylor overlap with the fins? Maybe Jason can convince him to come be our OC lol

Advertisement
Did hardtline and Jason Taylor overlap with the fins? Maybe Jason can convince him to come be our OC lol
Yes they did.

Taylor:
1667260834675.png

Hartline:
1667260860181.png

It's a multi throng approach.

Along with staying home, being the type of player Mario needs to build his culture and locker room, and I have another angle to pitch too.

Ohio State has artificial turf for practice and games. Alot of Big 10 schools have turf.

This is being brought up again as injuries mount across the NFL.

"The data supports the anecdotes you’ll hear from me and other players: artificial turf is significantly harder on the body than grass. Based on NFL injury data collected from 2012 to 2018, not only was the contact injury rate for lower extremities higher during practices and games held on artificial turf, NFL players consistently experienced a much higher rate of non-contact lower extremity injuries on turf compared to natural surfaces. Specifically, players have a 28% higher rate of non-contact lower extremity injuries when playing on artificial turf. Of those non-contact injuries, players have a 32% higher rate of non-contact knee injuries on turf and a staggering 69% higher rate of non-contact foot/ankle injuries on turf compared to grass."

"After a slew of injuries on artificial turf across the league, Rams receiver Cooper Kupp and cornerback Jalen Ramsey are among those who want to see the 30 NFL stadiums move to grass fields for their playing surfaces. Their comments come after familiar foes were lost to noncontact injuries in an interconference showdown at SoFi Stadium."

"
"Hands down, we should be playing on grass," Kupp said twice in his weekly comments. "It's not even close. I know there's stuff going around the league right now, there are some issues."
"That's all I'm going to say."
Met a guy a few years back who played for ND in the early nineties, he was from the Carolinas and wanted to leave that area for school. Said his two best pitches were from Michigan State and ND and actually if I remember correctly he said Michigan State recruited him harder but said he wouldn’t play on turf, needed to play on grass and that was a major part of his decision to go to ND.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if Taint will pull their scholarship offers?🤔
**** no.
OSU might increase their NIL package but that is how this battle will be won or lost.
The high rated young men are appropriately aggressive towards receiving the best compensation possible. No different than forever except that we are back at the big boy table rather than sitting with the little kids.

Advertisement
Back