The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
🤞... Let's hope...

I know for a fact inquiries were made by ND when Miami made a big offer to Rees. And there's rumors circulating that Rees wants an NFL gig, and may not be with the Domers after 2022.

He may also be an option wherever Fickell ends up if he makes a jump to a different job this offseason.

If you scared, go to church.

Mario may lose a couple on Saturday, but he’s undefeated on that recruiting trail right about now

Has nothing to do with church.

I'm not sure about that... Rod IS Godly... seems like he'd know.
Or, maybe it was a typo and he meant to say "go to Church's"? A 3-Pc mixed chicken combo meal w/ a couple honey-butter biscuits is pretty **** comforting.

200 - 2022-10-28T132455.029.gif

Advertisement
What sets Inniss apart from the rest of the WRs I've seen this cycle is that he is a leader and he doesn't take plays or practices off. The kid is full go every time he steps on the field and will put in the work necessary to succeed. He could be, in my opinion, a huge part of the cure for reportedly crappy culture in the program. To me, he's the kind of kid who will push cars through the parking lot as part of his workout. He's a throwback to the guys who made the 2001 team.

Some think it makes sense for him to go to Notre Dame as OC with former teammate Freeman. I doubt he leaves OSU

Most likely destination would be ND. But I'm not sure he'll ever get to be the playcaller at OSU, with Ryan Day and Kevin Wilson already there, and the dude wants to be a head coach.

Very well could be his last year in Columbus.

Advertisement
They should keep trying but I don't fault a kid for wanting to play receiver at OSU. They are an absolute machine at that position. They had one of the top returning receivers from last year even after losing two in the first round of the draft. That guy has been injured basically all year and they STILL have arguably the best unit in the Country without him. I was always a big Marvin Harrison fan and his son looks like the next great one.

I tend to watch all of their games because my daughter goes there. It is something we can have in common. Their passing game is impressive to watch. SInce they are playing improved defense this year, they could take it all this year.

Most likely destination would be ND. But I'm not sure he'll ever get to be the playcaller at OSU, with Ryan Day and Kevin Wilson already there, and the dude wants to be a head coach.

Very well could be his last year in Columbus.
I wonder if the league comes calling. A lot of bad WR play currently.

Advertisement
I don’t know if y‘all understand how good Inniss could be. He’s a Keenan Allen clone. He’d Be starting next to Colbie right now.
I fcking love Colbie Young. He seems like the same type of kid attitude wise. Someone shared the quote where Mario told him, "you're going to have to work 10x harder" and he bought in.

We need a team of guys like that if we want to be one of the elite programs again

Advertisement
What sets Inniss apart from the rest of the WRs I've seen this cycle is that he is a leader and he doesn't take plays or practices off. The kid is full go every time he steps on the field and will put in the work necessary to succeed. He could be, in my opinion, a huge part of the cure for reportedly crappy culture in the program. To me, he's the kind of kid who will push cars through the parking lot as part of his workout. He's a throwback to the guys who made the 2001 team.

I gotta tell ya, I've been blown away by how often I see this year's receivers quit on routes. Im talking most plays I see at least one receiver quitting on a route. I noted in the MTSU game that when Jake Garcia came in, the receivers ran routes with more conviction for the first 2-3 series Garcia was in then seemed to go back to the half assed effort. It was baffling to me.

If OSU doesn't promote Hartline and an opening isn't there with ND and Gattis left - would there be interest in seeing if Hartline came here? Let him continue recruiting down here and incorporate some of those OSU passing game aspects. Or is the no play calling experience still a dealbreaker?

If OSU doesn't promote Hartline and an opening isn't there with ND and Gattis left - would there be interest in seeing if Hartline came here? Let him continue recruiting down here and incorporate some of those OSU passing game aspects. Or is the no play calling experience still a dealbreaker?
Just at the rate he puts kids in the NFL I think you give him a shot

Advertisement
Back