The NCAA athlete that is about to become an overnight NIL multi-millionaire...

Advertisement
The great thing is chicks like her are hot and so are the thick women who paranos likes *disclaimer (not quite as thick as he likes 😂) but you get what I’m saying.

Advertisement
I find it so weird that people pay for naked or sometimes not even naked chicks on the internet. Who’s paying all these only fans chicks?
Dumbest thing ever 😂😂. Like imagine how down bad you gotta be in PAY to see some random chick naked on the internet smh some real cuckhold ****. technology has really ****ed everything up and is honestly depriving people of living actual experiences including getting laid.

So…is there a CIS/Twitch account steaming the mods or anyone else watching Canes games? Would be f-n hilarious!

Advertisement
Dumbest thing ever 😂😂. Like imagine how down bad you gotta be in PAY to see some random chick naked on the internet smh some real cuckhold ****. technology has really ****ed everything up and is honestly depriving people of living actual experiences including getting laid.
Facts I don't get it man

Advertisement
I mean you can pay someone to have actual *** with you if you really want to.

Advertisement
The athlete predicted to monetize them all

LSU gymnast Olivia Dunne, who has more than 1 million followers on Instagram, tops or is near the top of several lists of college athletes predicted to earn the most off of their NIL. Louisiana state’s NIL bill is awaiting the governor’s signature; once the bill has been signed, it will be effective immediately, but each school in the university system must adopt an implementation policy.

Click me: https://www.instagram.com/livvydunne/?hl=en

View attachment 149738

And I know, you all bang hotter girls at Waffle House every week in the back of your Bentleys. We get it.
kids goo GIF

Advertisement
Back