The most powerful person right now IS..

User173726

Recruit
Carol Soffer

She should be putting all the pressure on Mark Richt to evolve and hire an offensive coordinator.

"mark either you evolve or we evolve without you"

Advertisement
lulz at anyone who thinks Carol has any more pull.

They already cashed her check. That boat sailed.

What they need to do is give Richt 2 weeks to get an OC in here NO EXCUSE!!!! If he does not, he needs to go! Period! And not at the end of the season when recruits are jumping off the wagon recommitting! Promote Manny to HC and see what he' got before offering HC gig!

No. Richt is her guy. I think she has a crush on him. She is weird. She would rather suck his dikk and build him another ipf if he wanted.

Advertisement
lulz at anyone who thinks Carol has any more pull.

They already cashed her check. That boat sailed.

True. All true.

BUT. She can fade a check that will have multiple squadrons of B-52's pulling huge banners, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

What they need to do is give Richt 2 weeks to get an OC in here NO EXCUSE!!!! If he does not, he needs to go! Period! And not at the end of the season when recruits are jumping off the wagon recommitting! Promote Manny to HC and see what he' got before offering HC gig!
Not going to find an OC in 2 weeks, mid season.

Advertisement
No Soros? No Adelson? It must be Saudi money...maybe from Qatar....is this Soffer (of whom I know nothing, since I emigrated from South Florida before her time). Is she a Russian oligarch perhaps?

Carol Soffer

She should be putting all the pressure on Mark Richt to evolve and hire an offensive coordinator.

"mark either you evolve or we evolve without you"

GIF image 36.gif

Advertisement
No. Richt is her guy. I think she has a crush on him. She is weird. She would rather suck his dikk and build him another ipf if he wanted.

Mark is a Cane and jumps from the high drive and religious. That is a powerful attraction. Winning get women but never underestimate the power of pity either,

Advertisement
Mark is a Cane and jumps from the high drive and religious. That is a powerful attraction. Winning get women but never underestimate the power of pity either,
He should a been on the swim team, he coaches like he's coaching a swim team, hates to hurt anybody's feelings, 180 from Jimmy

True. All true.

BUT. She can fade a check that will have multiple squadrons of B-52's pulling huge banners, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Nice idea, but as I work in that aircraft's program office, there is one small problem

B-52.jpg

The BUFF still needs to deploy a drag chute to stop, so a banner is a no-no!

Nice idea, but as I work in that aircraft's program office, there is one small problem

View attachment 67067
The BUFF still needs to deploy a drag chute to stop, so a banner is a no-no!

There's no tail gunner any longer, but the space is still there, and prior to landing, a quick release for the banners can be mounted on multiple B-52's, and the banners released on the final.

And if the AF general gets ****y about using the B-52's, we can always substitute with C-130 J's, and with those new Rolls Royce engines, the banners can be ten times larger than the ones flown by the small planes.

The C-130J' s have a very flexible cargo hold, can slow-release the banner, and a quick release, while not necessary to land - could be easily released by the load master, or reeled back in for re-use the following week.

I think the shock effect of using B-52's could be much more effective.

Advertisement
Back