The most hated team in college football? [Video]

Advertisement
You have to consistently win a lot of games to be the most hated. An we have not done that yet.

Advertisement
As stated in a few other post in this thread, In normal situations, a team would have to be consistently good/great to be considered for the most hated team (i.e. 90's Bulls, present day Patriots, etc..) However, that just shows how much people hate Miami. We have not even warranted the hate, due to our irrelevance on the national scene over the last 15 years, but yet, we are still the most hated CFB team in America, and I love it!

Alabama belongs in the same category as the Bulls and the Patriots because the hate for them, is but for a short while, basically while they are on top. Miami is more like the Yankees. Regardless of the fact that we are not on the top, people still want to be us, change their programs in efforts to look like us, and will go out there way to display their hate for us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Penn State & it isn’t close. If you guys lived up here you’d understand fully. They’re like a sick cult.

Sorry, I'm not trying to hear some kid who looks like he's never been in a fight in his life talking about 'we this' or 'we that' when it come to UM. Just ******* stop already.

Advertisement
Though the hate is real for PSU, OSU, & Alabama, they are still considered "Blue Bloods". Miami is the team that said ***** all that and proceeded to embarrass all of them. They haven't forgotten that, even though we've been down recently. So yeah, Miami is still the most hated program in CF and everyone is deathly afraid of UM returning to the dominance we once enjoyed.

I feel we are the NY Yankees of football..... Maybe Alabama has taken over, but we are close.

Advertisement
I don't think I know anyone who HATES Bama. Sure, they are tired of Bama winning but hate? Nah.

People HATE Miami. Like Reg said. Ive heard teams create whole chants for Miami and T-shirts.

Teams put there best gameplan against us and take pride in playing us tough no matter how long its been since we've been great.

Players think they can earn a bigger draft payday if they perform well in the Miami game.

It is still bragging rights if you beat Miami no matter how down we are.

You want to talk about hate? I had a guy tell me he was going to watch CFB just to see if any Miami players would use the new rule and fair catch a kickoff, JUST SO HE CAN CALL THE PLAYER A PU$$Y!!.

The minute we lost a game last season teams couldn't wait to make jokes about the Turnover chain. My facebook was MeMe'd to oblivion every loss and I don't ever talk ish or say "Miamis gonna win". Doesn't stoip the onslaught tho.

No team is or will be hated like the Miami Hurricanes.

Advertisement
Back