The More You Know...About Syracuse

View as article
Well, one thing is apparent. cuse has much better beat writers than we do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
so he gave them two days off leading up to us? they didnt practice until today

interesting..

Hopefully we have some key guys back. Hopefully Manny is ready bc this base defense **** against 4-5 wide aint gonna work this week.

My biggest concern is that we have yet to put it all together. We have games where the defense suck, but offense is rolling and vice versa. Some games where special teams plays phenomenal and others like ****.

We are about to be 19 games into CMRs tenure and we haven't seen a complete game. I cant remember the last time we played well in all phases. Te offense needs to come out fast and get Malik comfortable. Manny needs to get his **** together quick and not let them run roughshod on our secondary for a half. Feagles needs to start getting more consistent and stop shanking 3 times a game.

Advertisement
Hopefully we have some key guys back. Hopefully Manny is ready bc this base defense **** against 4-5 wide aint gonna work this week.

My biggest concern is that we have yet to put it all together. We have games where the defense suck, but offense is rolling and vice versa. Some games where special teams plays phenomenal and others like ****.

We are about to be 19 games into CMRs tenure and we haven't seen a complete game. I cant remember the last time we played well in all phases. Te offense needs to come out fast and get Malik comfortable. Manny needs to get his **** together quick and not let them run roughshod on our secondary for a half. Feagles needs to start getting more consistent and stop shanking 3 times a game.

Just curious to what u would consider a complete game. The most complete game I've seen us play is the Pitt game last yr. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I think u want a complete domination game...a la Syracuse 01 lol

From half of the second quarter on in the bowl game was as complete as it gets tbh

how many unique offenses do we have to play this year, ACC can be tricky, have to go to stopping FSU run ,to GT triple option, to the most up tempo team in the nation on back to back to back weeks.

I know they took what I said and put it on their message board about Toledo being better, but i think it's true. Syracuse can be good, but football does not incorporate the transitive property.

Clemson was sleepwalking and would have won it in the second half had bryant been able to play. Upsetting a top team does not make you a top team. If anything it just meant the top team didn't prepare well and were over looking their opponent.

I'll be disappointed if we don't win by 2+ touchdowns. talent gap is dramatic, Middle tennessee state held this supposed "amazing" passing attack led by dungy to 180 yards and a pick

Our offense is our weak point and we average more points and more yards than they do on less snaps.

Rosier said in an interview richt had him practicing short completions and screens to get the passing game started early as to counter their high tempo offense. Confident richt is already on top of our early game struggles. If rosier can get started early in the game we should roll

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back