GT 26
FAU 35
USF 37
UNC 94 (have not played us yet)

They aren't slowing our offense down

And UNC is 93rd scoring offense?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think that loss last year will still be on the mind from sat year as they let that game slip away...

35-14 but we cruise through the game (with a garbage TD at the end as always to make it seem closer than it was)

One thing to keep in mind about Driskell throwing for 290 against us was that our offense was going 3 and out 2/3 of the game, our D played a lot of snaps and UF had some success running the ball. If our offense does what their capable of doing, and we limit their running game, our defense will be in better postion to stop their passing attack. All that being said, Ive also been "skiddish" about this game (especially since Im going). As long as our offense doesnt go full ******, we should be good. They def. wont beat us in a shootout.

If Renner rapes our D, IDK if I can watch the FSU game without me covering my eyes most of the game. I really really want to beat FSU. IDK how many more loses to FSU I can take.

One thing to keep in mind about Driskell throwing for 290 against us was that our offense was going 3 and out 2/3 of the game, our D played a lot of snaps and UF had some success running the ball. If our offense does what their capable of doing, and we limit their running game, our defense will be in better postion to stop their passing attack. All that being said, Ive also been "skiddish" about this game (especially since Im going). As long as our offense doesnt go full ******, we should be good. They def. wont beat us in a shootout.

Correct. yards per run and yards per pass is a better indicator of our defense.
GT ran 81 plays against - that's insane!

Advertisement
This thread made me nervous

They aren't as terrible of a team as the record indicates. We should still beat them though.
I've been keeping my nervousness about this game to myself up to this point. With each post I see of people being all, "LOL, we're going score ALL the points", it just makes me more nervous.

Yep. We still have a lot to prove and a win over Florida and some scrubs doesn't mean we are a consistent juggernaut.

We need a couple more years of recruiting classes that match the 2014 class in order to be able to qualify as a juggernaut. This team is good for real, just want to see how they respond when they lose their Senior leadership...

Dan E. always brings the info. Great work, man. I don't think Davis is a better WR than that little f.aggot from uf.ag, Patton, though.

They've got a few good players, but there's a reason they're 1-4. This is a prime opportunity for us to come out and hammer a decent ACC team that has been a big thorn in the program's side for a few years now. Our pass rush is way better than UNC has seen from us in the last few years, and Renner is going to be a sitting duck with that gimpy ankle. They also have been horrible running the football, so I fully expect them to try to run the football on us because conventional wisdom says they won't try it.

They'll come out with a new plan on the first drive and probably punch one in. Then, the gameday board will turn into the toilet full of sissified turds it loves to be. I think our offense will chop them up like ground beef though, and we'll eventually break Renner. McCord must be drooling to play in this one.

It isn't skiddish. We have **** the bed many many times against teams we should roll. Until this team shows us they can do it week in and week out, every right to act skiddish.

What teams should we have rolled that we didn't last year? We OVERACHIEVED last year. We just weren't very good. UM fans think we should roll everyone, but we stunk last year and weren't all that good the year before either. Our roster is finally in a good place, and now we're playing good football.

Advertisement
UNC doesnt posses the ability to beat Miami.

Obviously you didn't read Dan's post or watch much UM football in a decade.

I dont need to. I rely on my own eyes to judge. And this aint the same ole half *** team Miami has rolled out recently.

Too many UM fans have PTSD. They are stuck judging THIS UM team based on what last year's team did. Fact is this team is completely different. I don't think it's an elite UM team, but UNC is crap this year. And UM is way better than we've been in a long time.

I dont need to. I rely on my own eyes to judge. And this aint the same ole half *** team Miami has rolled out recently.

Too many UM fans have PTSD. They are stuck judging THIS UM team based on what last year's team did. Fact is this team is completely different. I don't think it's an elite UM team, but UNC is crap this year. And UM is way better than we've been in a long time.

Until we start winning these kind of games handily why should the fan base expect anything different than what's been the norm for the program for almost a decade (mediocrity & playing down to opponents)

Until we start winning these kind of games handily why should the fan base expect anything different than what's been the norm for the program for almost a decade (mediocrity & playing down to opponents)

Thats y the 09 team ****es me off.....those clemson and unc games that yr really ****ed me off.....please stop this playing down to wack teams ****

Advertisement

You and whoever else chooses to be a shell shocked mope can expect whatever you want to expect. All I can do is regulate what I do, and I choose to live in the present and judge this team based on who is on this team and what this team has done and is doing and not what Larry C0ckbag or Shanntard did 10 years ago or even what The Don did with a team full of freshmans last year. This year is this year.

Thats y the 09 team ****es me off.....those clemson and unc games that yr really ****ed me off.....please stop this playing down to wack teams ****[/QUOTE]

RE 2009 Clempsun: Don't kick it to Spiller... Oh

Advertisement
A key I'm nervous about is unc hurry up offense and the fact that every game this season we have gave up chunks or scores because of guys looking to the sideline an not being set at all.. EVERY GAME..
We have to be ready,..their going to spread us out and attack our lbs...williams can run a bit..and if u guys can remember wanted to be a cane..those guys usually go al out against their childhood teams.

You guys are downplaying them...their d is bad...but games after playing gt are dangerous especially teams that can throw...we haven't played a team that has a qb like they do all year. Renner is better than driskell...Ebron is best te we face this yr..a nightmare if we have jimmy gaines/perryman any way near him

@TarHeelFootball: A school-record 37 NFL scouts, including five GMs, are credentialed for the Thursday night game.

Advertisement
Back