The More You Know.... About Nebraska

Advertisement
If the linebackers play anything like played at FAU this game will be lost. It's really bad when your middle LB can't get off blocks and looks totally lost on understanding where plays are going (after the handoff) . Our best LB (Grace) wasn't much better.

Didn't mean to down vote bud.

You know, you can change your vote.

How?

I guess you can't. You used to be able to.

This place sucks.

The only thing I know about Nebraska is that their QB will turn around and give the ball to the fat kid who miami's defense won't be able to tackle. And they will do it often.

espn_g_larry_200.jpg

Advertisement
Over/Under that Nebraska gains at least 250 yards rushing against this Defense... Any takers?

Our defense is about to be introduced to the next Nebraska RB who will run the ball down Golden & D'Onofrio's throat.

CO4Mz1XUYAAxWuW.jpg

Terrell Newby went to the same high school as Kaaya. Former four-star recruit who's really talented and is off to a nice start as Ameer Abdullah's successor. Our defense let FAU's backup RB run for 130+ yards in a quarter and a half last week. Just imagine what Newby is going to do against us.

What's the bet?

Over/Under that Nebraska gains at least 250 yards rushing against this Defense... Any takers?

Our defense is about to be introduced to the next Nebraska RB who will run the ball down Golden & D'Onofrio's throat.

CO4Mz1XUYAAxWuW.jpg

Terrell Newby went to the same high school as Kaaya. Former four-star recruit who's really talented and is off to a nice start as Ameer Abdullah's successor. Our defense let FAU's backup RB run for 130+ yards in a quarter and a half last week. Just imagine what Newby is going to do against us.
Big red will have 250 by the end of the 3rd Quarter.

x

CO4Mz1XUYAAxWuW.jpg

Over...really not a question

Not sure if I'm more worried about Kirby looking like Glen Cook at MLB, or Kaaya getting killed because our only real LT is a true freshman who probably won't play anyway.

Advertisement
We lose that FAU game if it wasn't for that Carter hit. He was the only player to show any kind of attitude. Its sad because he was on the bench backing up crawford who missed so many **** tackles.

If I was D coord, I'd have 8 in the box every play. Run blitz, after run blitz, after run blitz. Show me your QB can beat me with his arm..... End of discussion.. But we won't.

Nebraska should run a hurry up balanced offense it will confuse our D and blitz the heck out of us they would win 40-17

Not sure if I'm more worried about Kirby looking like Glen Cook at MLB, or Kaaya getting killed because our only real LT is a true freshman who probably won't play anyway.

If he survives NU he may make it to the Clemson game where the DL Rush will be terrifying based on what they showed against Louisville last night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back