The More You Know... About Florida Atlantic University

whoopingcane

The Judge
Miami takes the show on the road up to Boca on Friday for what's sure to be a snoozefest.

proxy.php

GIFs to sum up the event:

You are getting very sleepy....

200.gif

Wake me up when it's over...

200.gif

Fans in attendance...

200.gif

1) Person that will **** you off

6a00e008c672588834016301f27bb8970d-pi

2) Fly the ******* banner.

[video=youtube_share;pele5vptVgc]https://youtu.be/pele5vptVgc[/video]

Advertisement
Are you telling me there's not one condo available in all of Del Boca Vista?

Advertisement
Miami takes the show on the road up to Boca on Friday for what's sure to be a snoozefest.

proxy.php

200.gif

200.gif

Fans in attendance...

200.gif

2) Fly the ****ing banner.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. This is a TRAP GAME!

Will someone please tell me WHY we are having to go on the road to face schools like this now? Anymore evidence needed that we are a chitty midmajor program in Florida?????????????????

Last edited:
Advertisement

proxy.php

200.gif

200.gif

Fans in attendance...

200.gif

2) Fly the ****ing banner.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. This is a TRAP GAME!

Will someone please tell me WHY we are having to go on the road to face schools like this now? Anymore evidence needed that we are a chitty midmajor program in Florida?????????????????

howard...

Our offensive play calling was **** against bcu if we do the same with fau our defense is gonna have to bail us out its going to have to be shutdown and that scares me

Our offensive play calling was **** against bcu if we do the same with fau our defense is gonna have to bail us out its going to have to be shutdown and that scares me

give me a break. They called a base set game against a cream puff team. Literally every power 5 team does the same against FCS opponents. If you’re going to be critical,at least do so when the games matter. (and no i don’t mean against FAU because we will walk over them, I mean Nebraska and on)

give me a break. They called a base set game against a cream puff team. Literally every power 5 team does the same against FCS opponents. If you’re going to be critical,at least do so when the games matter. (and no i don’t mean against FAU because we will walk over them, I mean Nebraska and on)

We'll see bro but our 3rd down conversion rate was pretty bad

Advertisement

We'll see bro but our 3rd down conversion rate was pretty bad

That much we can agree on

Advertisement
Back