The moment I knew ND had no chance to win...

IMG_1002.jpg

No one with their fuggin nose pierced is gonna come into the rock in primetime and beat us, lmao

Advertisement
I knew we weren't losing when Ed Reed came out to get honored wearing an orange durag. That place went into an absolute frenzy.

Advertisement
After playing 5 straight home games, ND was spooked by the environment they witnessed Saturday night at HRS. You could tell the crowd noise affected Wimbush's psyche. Poor footwork and over/underthrowing balls. He was rattled back there.

I knew we were winning when we stuffed the run right away. I told my sons, ND ain't winning when we shut the run down like that. Has always been a Miami measuring stick. When we stop the run we pretty much unbeatable especially this year.

After playing 5 straight home games, ND was spooked by the environment they witnessed Saturday night at HRS. You could tell the crowd noise affected Wimbush's psyche. Poor footwork and over/underthrowing balls. He was rattled back there.

I doubt it was the noise or even mainly the noise--I think he was spooked by the beating and hurt he knew was going to be inflicted upon him by our players if he did not get rid of the ball.

Advertisement

They hadn't played a road game in a month...Then walk into the rock against this D?

I was not around media to see the thing about the bottle, so that may have played into it.

I said right then and there to my friends watching that moment he said a couple words to the reporter as they were taking the field he looked shook, and this game might already be over in his head. Richt looked cool and confident, Kelly looked stressed and nervous.

Personally, I truly believe that Notre Dame literally had no clue what they were walking into. Zip! Zero! Nada! The whole week the entire media was guzzling Notre Dame's bath water while regurgitating the same ridiculous talking points like Miami fans don't show up and that Miami is a pretender because of a few close games and the whole slurp fest with the ND OL and running game.

All of last week the Irish were trapped in an echo chamber of propaganda and they swallowed it hook line and sinker. They came in smug and over confident then when they first came on the field they were most likely taken back by the crowd and the atmosphere. After one series against our defense with the crowd in a complete frenzy they quickly realized that they had walked right into a brutal back alley mugging. I think Winbush was totally overwhelmed. He had no idea the beating he was in for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back