The Mighty Huskers are getting destroyed!!!

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
So much for the Arky St. theory that they gave Nebraska a tough game so we were scared to play them.

Oregon is putting a beating on NU of epic proportions.

We would have annhilated them. They should be glad that we saved them the embarrassment.

They might have never gotten over it.

Advertisement
Oh, so now we should never schedule Oregon, because we could lose to them...

(sarcasm)

So much for the Arky St. theory that they gave Nebraska a tough game so we were scared to play them.

Oregon is putting a beating on NU of epic proportions.

We would have annhilated them. They should be glad that we saved them the embarrassment.

They might have never gotten over it.

Arky States vaunted offense scored 10 points in the second half against Nebraska.

I wish we could find a way to play these clowns and put a beatdown on them to shut their mouths

Hmmm, may have to reevaluate the theory "Since ARK ST barely lost to Nebraska, UM therefore must be scared of them"
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Advertisement

(sarcasm)

I find it to be beyond disturbing that you're talking about scheduling with everything that is going on. Being sarcastic about it as well. Shame on you.

Anybody that engages in any discussion of scheduling games is an unmitigated piece of ****. At least that's what you were saying in another thread.

Might want to talk to your doctor about upping your dose.

(sarcasm)

I find it to be beyond disturbing that you're talking about scheduling with everything that is going on. Being sarcastic about it as well. Shame on you.

Anybody that engages in any discussion of scheduling games is an unmitigated piece of ****. At least that's what you were saying in another thread.

Might want to talk to your doctor about upping your dose.

Ban this troll

If and when we play this JV team from Arkansas I hope we put a UW style beating on them and make them eat their words forever

I didnt need to see Nebraska play another team to know that Miami was going to blow out Arky St regardless

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back