The Miami Herald's All-Dade Football (6-8A)

Advertisement
1st team Miami signees/targets:

Don Chaney Jr - 1414 yards, 20 TDs (****.)
Brieon Fuller - 46 receptions, 888 yards, 11 TDs
Mark Pope - 37 receptions, 619 yards, 7 TDs
Delone Scaife - 35 pancakes, 2 sacks allowed
Dontae Lucas

Patrick Joyner - 87 tackles, 16 sacks
Jeramy Passmore - 75 tackels, 16 sacks, 20 TFLs (underclassman that killed it at Paradise Camp)
DJ Ivey - 72 tackles, 6 INTs, 13 PBUs

2nd team - Cam'ron Davis, Marcus Flemming, Frank Ladson, Kalani Norris, Tyrique Stevenson, Gilbert Frierson

3rd team - Nigel Bethel (wr), Sam Brooks (injured)

Dontae Lucas

Jeramy Passmore - 75 tackels, 16 sacks, 20 TFLs (underclassman that killed it at Paradise Camp)

2nd team - Cam'ron Davis, Marcus Flemming, Frank Ladson, Kalani Norris, Tyrique Stevenson, Gilbert Frierson

Nice breakdown of our targets. And thanks Op for posting.

Dontae Lucas

Wiggins made honorable mention.

Norris is a good player, but I don't see us offering him.

Shemar Paul and Flemming are both sophomores with really good speed. Flemming ran a 4.5 laser at a camp in the spring of his freshman year.

Advertisement
Ivey's stats are extremely impressive. Espcially when you consider he didn't give up a catch all year (If i remember correctly from a CIS podcast). Great evaluation by our coaches jumping all over him before he blew up.

Wow. How frustrating must it be to be Mark Pope and only get 37 catches in 12 games? I'd be hanging myself if I had that kind of speed and talent and almost never got the ball.

Advertisement
Wow. How frustrating must it be to be Mark Pope and only get 37 catches in 12 games? I'd be hanging myself if I had that kind of speed and talent and almost never got the ball.

Southridge the past couple years has been bad on offense. I know they won state two seasons ago, but even then, the offense wasn't great, the defense was and they just out-talented most teams. But they even underachieved the year they won state. The talent they had, they should been blowing cats out.

Kalani Norris gone be the 19s class version of Elijah Moore for us smh I can already see it now. And I’m gone be ****ed cause we won’t take him.

Ivey's stats are extremely impressive. Espcially when you consider he didn't give up a catch all year (If i remember correctly from a CIS podcast). Great evaluation by our coaches jumping all over him before he blew up.

Did any other big schools ever kick the tires on him? I feel like I remember Auburn lookin at him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalani Norris gone be the 19s class version of Elijah Moore for us smh I can already see it now. And I’m gone be ****ed cause we won’t take him.

we only have 3 spots for WR, and thats if none of the athletes we get play WR (like Mark Richards - who should be safety)

We'll see who those 3 are. But Elijah Moore definitely was not a take this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back