The Miami coach with the lowest win % since 1978

Green5

Band
Banned
Try to guess who it is.

Granted that this guy's winning percentage is only .005 behind one coach's and .004 behind a third coach's.

Advertisement
Randy Shannon and Golden had almost exact records so one of them. Maybe Richt at 5-4 and .555% is the guess.

The answer to the question is actually Richt.

Richt is .555 to Shannon's .560 and Golden's .561.

Kinda silly to include first year coaches though. At 4-0 he had the best winning winning percentage in school history. But in the same season he now has the lowest winning percentage since 1978.

I still think we end up at 8-5 this year though.

Advertisement
Mods, can we just ban the OP? We know its going to happen soon, just make it happen now. His posts are worse than listening to another campaign commercial.

Advertisement
The incredible part- his win percentage increased by over 11% this past week. You can't explain that.

Randy Shannon and Golden had almost exact records so one of them. Maybe Richt at 5-4 and .555% is the guess.

The answer to the question is actually Richt.

Richt is .555 to Shannon's .560 and Golden's .561.

After 9 games.
And with a win vs UVA on Saturday he goes to .600
After 9 games, Howard Schnellenberger went 4-5 (with a loss to Florida A&M) in 1979.

9 games. Are you kidding me?
C'mon man.

Advertisement
OP makes a great point considering how many gerbils he has in his ****

Try to guess who it is.

Granted that this guy's winning percentage is only .005 behind one coach's and .004 behind a third coach's.

Is this site even being moderated any more?

How many more ****** threads is this OP going to start before they stamp this imbecile's head with a big band?

Advertisement
Try to guess who it is.

Is this site even being moderated any more?

How many more ****** threads is this OP going to start before they stamp this imbecile's head with a big band?
[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] I'm guessing another 4 plus a political thread before next week ends.

Btw What's up?? Haven't seen you round these parts lately??

Advertisement
Back