The Mark Richt Show | Season Two | Episode Four

Advertisement
Kudos to admin. for sparing no expense to take care of the team. This is like an NFL camp with all the facilities. I think the team is ready to smack some people around. And I hope Richt takes care of that cough.

Kudos to admin. for sparing no expense to take care of the team. This is like an NFL camp with all the facilities. I think the team is ready to smack some people around. And I hope Richt takes care of that cough.

Agreed. Coach don't look too good.

Advertisement
Anyone see Gerald Willis? Thought I saw his name on a shirt around the 4:50 min mark..??? Thought he wasn't practicing with the team?

Two things of note that I enjoyed:

1) The whole team watched the Toledo game like it was a movie on a big screen. I love it. Some people are worried about us coming out flat. I think little things like that will keep the team focused. Every player on the team was probably giving their two cents on how they match up (like one of those coach Chucky shows on ESPN where he Analyzes film.). I expect this team to come out so prepared.

2) Richt is so ready to run the ball down their throats. Love that he is emphasizing the running game so much. Between Walton, Homer and Rosier we should get huge chunks of yardage while keeping their offense on the bench waiting in agony.

Can't wait.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back