The Mark Richt Show | Episode Six

Advertisement
That's probably the most "swagger" I've seen from Kaaya.

I'm looking forward to his game backing up his words this weekend and next weekend.

I can't wait until next season when I won't be impressed by the very concept of tailoring your offensive call to what the defense is doing.

Advertisement
What's with this Richt vs Visser "controversy"? I was able to download...S L O W L Y the twitter video that sparked this nonsense...

Richt, IMO, had praise and respect for D Cook...

and this Visser fellow is claiming Richt was dismissive of his ability?

Slow news day I suppose and this jackhole [Visser] needed eyeballs and click throughs I suppose...

Not worth talkimg about...my bad...just killing time...

We didnt forget about Clemson. We didnt forget about Fsu last year or the year before.

We **** sure didnt forget about UNC and those disrespectful upside down Us.

We want blood.

Advertisement
That's probably the most "swagger" I've seen from Kaaya.

I'm looking forward to his game backing up his words this weekend and next weekend.

Not trying to be funny at all, but that is the least I've heard him stutter/hesitate in an interview that I can remember. He seems focused.

Great stuff all around in this episode.
Best thing I took from this video is that Richt mentioned the Ole Miss game, the Louisville game for FSU along with the last game against UNC. These are all game films that I bet he has dissected meticulously in the film room and he can see where there are weaknesses in their pass Defense and where to attack them with his style of formations and plays.

F$U is not going to know what hit them.

Advertisement
Back