The Mark Richt Show: Episode 7

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[video=youtube_share;MeM91TJOpJI]https://youtu.be/MeM91TJOpJI[/video]

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;MeM91TJOpJI]https://youtu.be/MeM91TJOpJI[/video]

sounds like he realizes the RPO shouldn't be the base of the offense and is going to take some pressure away from Kaaya by reducing the number of decisions he has to make after the snap

glad to see Richt acknowledged his failure so he can prevent it from happening again

Last edited:
My biggest takeaway is that Don Bailey, Jr. gave the team an "A" for effort. That makes me feel better.

Dawn Ballick Jr. always sounds like he has a giant **** in his throat.

I hope we've seen the death of RPO football with Kaaya. Just clear his mind and let him play pitch and catch. The dude spent his first 2 years looking at the sideline for a play and any adjustment. He's not all of a sudden going to be Johnny Unitas out there calling plays and making too many pre-snap/post-snap decisions.

Advertisement
Is Frankengacki paralyzed? He looks like a crippled dude sitting in a wheelchair with dead legs.

Dawn Ballick Jr. always sounds like he has a giant **** in his throat.

I hope we've seen the death of RPO football with Kaaya. Just clear his mind and let him play pitch and catch. The dude spent his first 2 years looking at the sideline for a play and any adjustment. He's not all of a sudden going to be Johnny Unitas out there calling plays and making too many pre-snap/post-snap decisions.

I agree with this. Much like we did with our defense, don't give the offense (kayaa) so much to think about. He hasn't been doing that in his career.

Moving forward Richt can develop QBs how he wants to, because they want have a ton of bad habits or preconceived notions as to how it's supposed to look.

And please God let's get some TE seam routes goin.

Is Frankengacki paralyzed? He looks like a crippled dude sitting in a wheelchair with dead legs.

IMG_0418.jpg

Advertisement
Zagacki and DBJ are all we've got. Unless you want to dig up Henry Berrill. Who was the best South Florida game broadcaster of all time, and I include Rick Weaver in that statement.

DBJ has the job because of his daddy's carpet business and how much money they've given to the University. I know Zagacki was in a plane crash.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back