Spring The Mario Era begins: Spring PractiSe #1

Advertisement
*X says they love the new coaches and he's taking all the first team reps. I guess he finally "willed himself" into being a guy. #MannyReference
Says the energy is completely different.

*Met Kevin Smith at the Glazier Clinic in Orlando this past weekend. Let's just say, our RB's are in great hands. Guy coaches the RB position with a lot of detail. I look forward to our RB's taking that next step, and hopefully he'll help Rooster improve his vision and patience. Coach looks like he can still play.

*Also met a dude that used to be Mario's film guy at FIU. He said Mario is an extremely intense guy to work for, sometimes difficult, because his grind is relentless. No rest. The guy said that Mario is THE MOST COMPETITIVE man he's EVER met. He legit wants to be the greatest coach of all-time and he'll do whatever it takes to get there. He said Mario can't stand Saban lol. Don't know how true that is. But he said Mario wants to surpass him so bad. He also said Mario "has a black hole of money at his disposal right now". (and the hires actually show that)
His buddy is one of the guys who does Miami's graphics/video. He originally turned down the offer. Miami called him back and basically said "name your price". They ended up adding an additional 5 figures to his salary.
What Mario wants, Mario gets.
He also said Mario is an unbelievable recruiter.
"Have you ever seen him during an in-home visit? He'll be on their floor, tossing the baby in the air and smiling. He's a fvckin' master!"

We're in good hands, fellas.
I’m extremely competitive and can really appreciate Mario’s drive and determination to win and be the best. If your goal isn’t to be the best at what you do in life (husband, father, business) then you need to reevaluate your yourself and your priorities. I can’t stress enough how much I loved reading that.

Manny striker is an olb, steele money backer or star is a nickel. Imo tae is the best option there, that way him kam and james on the field together for majority of the snaps
No the striker was a safety. See finley, smith, carter, frierson are all guys who played it. Steele uses different guys at the position. You might see a extra cb or it could be a safety

No the striker was a safety. See finley, smith, carter, frierson are all guys who played it. Steele uses different guys at the position. You might see a extra cb or it could be a safety
Yea I know what build they were but manny used them in a olb role. Steele uses them in more of a nickel role from what I’ve watched from auburn. He’s more multiple tho so we’ll see different packages and formations

Pool Boy, bruh.
That man said " brothers walking in on sisters"

**** he been watching?

Tea Gossip GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
*X says they love the new coaches and he's taking all the first team reps. I guess he finally "willed himself" into being a guy. #MannyReference
Says the energy is completely different.

*Met Kevin Smith at the Glazier Clinic in Orlando this past weekend. Let's just say, our RB's are in great hands. Guy coaches the RB position with a lot of detail. I look forward to our RB's taking that next step, and hopefully he'll help Rooster improve his vision and patience. Coach looks like he can still play.

*Also met a dude that used to be Mario's film guy at FIU. He said Mario is an extremely intense guy to work for, sometimes difficult, because his grind is relentless. No rest. The guy said that Mario is THE MOST COMPETITIVE man he's EVER met. He legit wants to be the greatest coach of all-time and he'll do whatever it takes to get there. He said Mario can't stand Saban lol. Don't know how true that is. But he said Mario wants to surpass him so bad. He also said Mario "has a black hole of money at his disposal right now". (and the hires actually show that)
His buddy is one of the guys who does Miami's graphics/video. He originally turned down the offer. Miami called him back and basically said "name your price". They ended up adding an additional 5 figures to his salary.
What Mario wants, Mario gets.
He also said Mario is an unbelievable recruiter.
"Have you ever seen him during an in-home visit? He'll be on their floor, tossing the baby in the air and smiling. He's a fvckin' master!"

We're in good hands, fellas.

this brought a tear to my slanted eyes...

Advertisement
Back