The Mario effect -- why we won't see a drop-off this week

Advertisement
Frustrated World Cup GIF

So is there a Mario effect or not? Just came home from officiating football and it looks like thankfully I missed this game. should I mercifully watch?

Advertisement
So is there a Mario effect or not? Just came home from officiating football and it looks like thankfully I missed this game. should I mercifully watch?
They slept walk through the first half, dominated the 2nd had a few scores taken away that should have counted pick 6 Stevenson gave himself up kind of? And Parrish td run taken off the board for Clark driving a guy out of bounds. Overall looked good but inconsistent

Advertisement
They slept walk through the first half, dominated the 2nd had a few scores taken away that should have counted pick 6 Stevenson gave himself up kind of? And Parrish td run taken off the board for Clark driving a guy out of bounds. Overall looked good but inconsistent
So no Mario effect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was weird. I’m still not sure why he assumed the play was over. Later on I think it was Parrish who went down on top of a defender, popped back up, and ran in case the officials didn’t think his knee was down.

Some posters are predicting a close game vs Southern Miss because players (and maybe coaches) are thinking about Texas A2M. If this team were run by Lispy's corches, I would expect it, too. But Mario has all but eliminated the trap game / bye-week culture we've seen for so long. How?

TVD too mature not to be locked in
RB competition everywhere
WR competition everywhere
TE youth wants to play, Mallory all business.
OL overseen by Mario and Mirabal, no dropoff

DL competition everywhere
CB youth wants to play
S Avantae mostly sat out, no way he doesn't focus. KK and JW are all business
LB competition everywhere

Mario, Steele, Gattis and Strong will not allow the staff or team to get distracted. I expect a bigtime improvement week over week.

Clearly: This didn’t age well

Advertisement
Back