The Manny Diaz Show - S2 E9

Advertisement
Not one offensive clip in the breakdown section. You can tell the brunt of the discontent with him was on that side of the ball, especially OL.

Not sure about everyone else, but I usually skip right to the breakdown. Can’t really stand the empty words that fill the first segment.

This was obviously recorded after the announcement of the game cancellations. Wanted to post this si all could see Manny's take on the situation

This man is clearly trying to hype his boy blake baker up on that last sack but all that zone-blitzing is comical, had booker had a chance to keep his eyes downfield, baker got ivey over their covering 2 people, let's see how that'll work against howell or hartman.

For some this man blake baker keeps coming with that same or similar stale *** blitz from the blind side, it's his go to blitz, the smarter oc's will be waiting:

Advertisement
Not one offensive clip in the breakdown section. You can tell the brunt of the discontent with him was on that side of the ball, especially OL.

Not sure about everyone else, but I usually skip right to the breakdown. Can’t really stand the empty words that fill the first segment.
I saw it different Could have been a subtle way of saying he will not fire Baker. Hope not. Just saying.

This man is clearly trying to hype his boy blake baker up on that last sack but all that zone-blitzing is comical, had booker had a chance to keep his eyes downfield, baker got ivey over their covering 2 people, let's see how that'll work against howell or hartman.

For some this man blake baker keeps coming with that same or similar stale *** blitz from the blind side, it's his go to blitz, the smarter oc's will be waiting:

How many sacks and TFLs did we have again?

How many sacks and TFLs did we have again?
Well in the UNC game we had 4 sacks and several tfl's, meant nothing if you a d-co and don't put your people in the proper position to stop a simple 4th and 17. For some reason he thinks running the same obvious blitz to the weakside is not going to get adjusted to. Pretty every team has blitzes and screen passes in their ****nal, it's up to the coordinators to have a real good feel for when to make those calls.

Zone-blitzing will consistently leave defenses vunerable for decent gains if it's picked-up!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back