The man works 24/7.....

Advertisement
Wonder what people thought Dallas was doing by tweeting what he did in the OP? Not sure how it could've been construed as anything negative. Our fanbase is weird sometimes. Or all the time....

"all the time" is definitely more accurate. Lol. Dallas was better off ignoring those idiots. He can post whatever the **** he wants. They dont like it, dont follow him.

Advertisement
Mario is a maniac. It’s spring break, his whole family was uprooted, his mother just died, he has $8m this year - and instead of disappearing for a week he’s meeting with alumni and marketing folks.

I hope to hear more from Rado and Mario as to their vision for UM football operationally with the facilities and such, soon.

"all the time" is definitely more accurate. Lol. Dallas was better off ignoring those idiots. He can post whatever the **** he wants. They dont like it, dont follow him.
no clearly dallas needed to be checked for walking into coach's office without knocking while he was in the middle of an important meeting with powerful people. Our fans are all about common courtesy .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Busta Rhymes Scream GIF
Let’s go canes.

Man I hope someone forces this man to take some time off.. and get some sleep.. cause we need him here for the long haul.
Its the job he has wanted for his whole life. He has dreamt of this moment AND he is getting 8M a year AND all the financial backing to boot? He probably doesnt want to sleep because he doesnt want to miss a thing. (no pun intended with the Aerosmith song reference)

Advertisement
Mario is a maniac. It’s spring break, his whole family was uprooted, his mother just died, he has $8m this year - and instead of disappearing for a week he’s meeting with alumni and marketing folks.

I hope to hear more from Rado and Mario as to their vision for UM football operationally with the facilities and such, soon.

This is actually an important week for the staff as they break down the first week of practice and discuss what they have, what they've seen, and where to go from here. No banana daiquiris on a beach in the Caymans, sadly (for them).

Advertisement
Back