The leak from FIU loss turning into a gusher

Advertisement
I see your point, but it's still super early for these HS Juniors. Bama, for instance, has 2 commits in 2021 class. Clemson has 5. We have 7-8 . Plenty of time, but I do agree winners attract other winners. . . .

Advertisement
Advertisement
The longer we go without winning the harder it’s going to get. The younger kids were buying into the hype because younger kids are emotional. However, the younger the kids are the more irrelevant we are to them. So imagine you’re a young kid and are proud that you committed to the Miami hurricanes and you’re buying into the hype and you’re telling everybody how awesome we’re going to be and that Manny is the guy that’s gonna take us to the promised land. Your Instagram and Twitter is full of retweets and edits and you think you’re the SHT. And then you sit there at Marlins Park and watch that debacle and see social media popping off left and right making fun of us. That is going to mean a lot to that young kid a 15-16 -year-old kid. He is not going to want to be part of that. Franklin was probably getting a lot of mail a lot of letters a couple of tweets here and there and some contact. Then he goes to that state championship game in result almost 400 yards and his phone starts blowing up his mom’s phone starts blowing up his coaches phone starts blowing up.
You guys have to stop blaming these kids for leaving just because we have kids in the previous class at the same position. This has never stopped championship teams from recruiting players. All the playoff teams have studs at every position but yet they still get studs in the incoming classes because kids want to play for those teams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The longer we go without winning the harder it’s going to get. The younger kids were buying into the hype because younger kids are emotional. However, the younger the kids are the more irrelevant we are to them. So imagine you’re a young kid and are proud that you committed to the Miami hurricanes and you’re buying into the hype and you’re telling everybody how awesome we’re going to be out and then Manny is the guy that’s gonna take us to the promised land. Your Instagram and Twitter is full of kings retweets and edits and you think you’re the SHT. Your Instagram and Twitter is full of kings retweets and edits and you think you’re the SHT. And then you sit there at Marlins Park and watch that debacle and see social media popping off left and right making fun of us. That is going to mean a lot to that young kid a 15-16 -year-old kid is not going to want to be part of that. Franklin was probably getting a lot of mail a lot of letters a couple of tweets here and there and some contact. Then he goes to that state championship game in result almost 400 yards and his phone starts blowing up his mom’s phone starts blowing up his coaches phone starts blowing up.
You guys have to stop blaming these kids for leaving just because we have kids in the previous class at the same position. This has never stopped championship teams from recruiting players. All the playoff teams have studs at every position but yet they still get studs in the incoming classes because kids want to play for those teams.
Your opinion on this topics is noted

We dont need bandwagon recruits, we only need hardworkers. What coach feely did with robert burns this year tells me all i needed to know about him, coach feely is a major part of guys not transferring. If lingard stays patient, he'll start to get the reps he's been wanting to get but getting his mind & body right is the most important part, rushing back has cost players big losses. We setting up nicely, if deejay comes back, we loaded.

Advertisement
If he was 2020 I would agree but 2021 could be anything.

Advertisement
Back