The Lawyer thread

UMercury21

Recruit
Hi All! I'm starting a gofundme for a lawyer. The lawyer will be kept on retainer, to be called upon for further scams. The initial use and purpose of the lawyer is for those that donated to the billboard scam started by @305_separatist. Hopefully we will raise enough money so the lawyer can work enough hours to find that scum bag that stole your money for a billboard and return it those hard working people.

sorry there isn't a website up yet, it's almost 2am. Once there is enough interest/I've slept enough, I will have one ready.

thank-U

~It's a Canes Thing, You Wouldn't Understand.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hi All! I'm starting a gofundme for a lawyer. The lawyer will be kept on retainer, to be called upon for further scams. The initial use and purpose of the lawyer is for those that donated to the billboard scam started by @305_separatist. Hopefully we will raise enough money so the lawyer can work enough hours to find that scum bag that stole your money for a billboard and return it those hard working people.

sorry there isn't a website up yet, it's almost 2am. Once there is enough interest/I've slept enough, I will have one ready.

thank-U

305 is already being investigated. When the report comes out I'll get you a copy to give to the Lawyer. Not a joke

Advertisement
1580391896397.png

Advertisement

thank-U

Oh the irony of a gofundme to get a lawyer to sue another gofundme.

thank-U

DM-ing my name, date of birth, and social security number, would my credit card with PIN help also?

thank-U

You and separatist must be conjoined twins...

Advertisement
Awesome idea op!!!
I’ll start one for the money needed for expert witnesses and the computer forensics team we will need to rack him or her!! We will most likely need travel money.
1580396657049.jpeg

Advertisement
Back