The laughing stock of College Football

Swerve

Freshman
You guessed it the Miami Hurricane. Undecipline, me first players, worst coaching staff in America, no motivation. This pic I took at the game tells it all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 160
Advertisement
It sickens me on how this team just showed no fire at all in any important game this season. Hopefully s new coach can come in do a complete purge of this roster.

Advertisement
I'm in that picture and I can tell you that the times I saw the kids sitting on the bench they were being coached up (or corched). I was sitting right behind the bench and the players were not just sitting there until maybe late third quarter or fourth quarter when the game was stupid out of hand. Sorry, I don't agree. You can't see **** in that that picture. I gotta neg

Advertisement
AG's fate was sealed after he failed to fire his buddy following 2013....not that t would have made a difference but it def did not help his sorry ***

AG's fate was sealed after he failed to fire his buddy following 2013....not that t would have made a difference but it def did not help his sorry ***

Because he failed to adapt, he was doomed from day 1.

Advertisement
Keeping golden one more year was a disasterous mistake.
[MENTION=3972]NVA CANE[/MENTION]: said that last year b4 the season started. Keepin him would set the clock back 3 seasons...2013 class will declare for draft...left with an "OK" 2014 class and a train wrecked 2015 class as leaders. 2016 class would eventually collapse. All of this has come to fruition. Next year will be better, but it's going to be a grind no matter who the coach is. 2017 will be much better. 2018 will finally be the year.

At least there is hope now that Golden is gone.

Can't imagine the frustration for Cane fans if they hadn't fired him ... or just kept him till the end of the year.

Then we truly would have been the laughing stock...

Donna/Blake caused this, the BOT wanted to act last year but the friggen treasure troll stepped in an vetoed it. Now we have to wait, but at least she is gone and Butch is in the running

Advertisement
Keeping golden one more year was a disasterous mistake.

I'll take that one step further. It was such a bad mistake that it was almost the death knell of the program. It created a situation where now if we botch this hire the program could slide into permanent mediocrity basement ACC dweller ad infinitum.

Advertisement
Back