The lack of Florida talent on offense = downright disturbing

Advertisement
Golden micro manages? I don't know, but what I do know is that Coley and Donut should not be coordinators. Coley's offense is high schoolish, he doesn't get plays in on a timely bases, play calling makes you scratch your head and he's the worse WR Screen coach in all football regardless of level. Drives are either big play or stall. Short yardage play calling forget about it!

Coley deserves as much criticism as Dono, but for some reason he gets a pass from a lot of Miami fans. It must be his catchy tweets

For 2015, at least, it wasn't for lack of focus. It was due to bad production on the field. We had Scarlett, Williams, Calloway, Clarington, Lawson and Cronkite as heavy leans until we fell apart to close out the season.

Golden micro manages? I don't know, but what I do know is that Coley and Donut should not be coordinators. Coley's offense is high schoolish, he doesn't get plays in on a timely bases, play calling makes you scratch your head and he's the worse WR Screen coach in all football regardless of level. Drives are either big play or stall. Short yardage play calling forget about it!

Coley deserves as much criticism as Dono, but for some reason he gets a pass from a lot of Miami fans. It must be his catchy tweets

coach d runs goldens defense. golden is to blame as much as D if not more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The offesne would look alot better with Dalvin Cook and Travis Rudolph in it.

The problem is, we will not get that level of player again until Golden is gone.

If yopu think Sam Bruce is gonna stick....you are nuts. He is gone to UF unless we bring in a new HC with an offensive mindset and keep Beard.

Shirreffs looks like the best sleeper in the last two classes...Looking at his film you would think it's Kayaa 2.0

everyone loves jedd fisch. that guy thought that preston dewey and gray crow were the future of UM football.
Coley found Kaaya, Shirreff and rosier. all look better than jedd's picks.

I hate to lean on the cloud as I am one of the first to say the length of it's effect is not as long as Golden and his supporters would have you believe, but these guys were brought in right in beginning of the cloud when everyone was trying to say Miami was not going to have a program when all was said and done. Recruiting in year one was greatly effected. How many great QB's do you think were knocking down the door to get to Miami at that time?

Shirreffs film is unreal. His PA passes looked like a pro.
Shirreffs looks like the best sleeper in the last two classes...Looking at his film you would think it's Kayaa 2.0

I agree.

With Kaaya having 3 more years and Allison coming in next year we are going to be looking good at QB. Being so close to Athens I am surprised UGA wasn't all over this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back