The King is here.....and Roche

Advertisement
Advertisement
1580331145936.png

Advertisement
He's staying there until we do something meaningful. One player does not make the entire TEAM , that being said, let's hope for the best . On top of that, I'M going to rest and stop going to 3 games a year. I work to **** hard for my money to waist it like this. Knowing all this new information about this circus act. Year after year it's the same. Just like PETE TOWNSHEND of THE WHO, MEET the new boss same as the old BOSS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Doesn't mean he's currently the #3 QB in the country. We also play in the weakest division in football. He gets Auburn week 3, I'm excited to see how he fares.

He gave the runner ups all they could handle this season. You don’t put up those season stats by accident

Doesn't mean he's currently the #3 QB in the country. We also play in the weakest division in football. He gets Auburn week 3, I'm excited to see how he fares.
People say This all the time when it fact it’s not all the accurate and 2 Howell is one of the best deep ball throwers in the country period. The kid can just play whether it’s in the Acc(which puts out the 2nd most talent in the draft in most years) or not

People say This all the time when it fact it’s not all the accurate and 2 Howell is one of the best deep ball throwers in the country period. The kid can just play whether it’s in the Acc(which puts out the 2nd most talent in the draft in most years) or not
It's all wonderful with the stats. If you don't have a killer instinct to win . It doesn't mean SQUAT. Sad to say, the HURRICANES are done. Move on. If you want results: get rid of BJ and his followers. I'm done GO 49ERS BABY

Advertisement
Who doubted he can play? I'm not crowning him as the 3rd best player at the position in the country. We'll see how year 2 goes, he could make me ear crow. A lot more film out there on him too.

I honestly don't give a crap right now who the other Top 10 QBs are. If King performs like a Top 10 QB for Miami in 2020, we're all going to be extremely happy come bowl season. A Top 10 QB with our schedule gets us to 10 wins. We desperately need to prove it on the field to keep whatever momentum we have and get the buzz going for future classes.

Advertisement
Back