The King and Ragone Show (guest-Former Cane Ahmmon Richards)

Advertisement
Lol at Ragones excuse for the UNC game

Team flat out quit and was done with the season… that game was one of the most embarrassing games I’ve ever watched. To lose to an inferior team is one thing… but to flat out get destroyed the way we did on the ground told me everything about that team that year.

Team flat out quit and was done with the season… that game was one of the most embarrassing games I’ve ever watched. To lose to an inferior team is one thing… but to flat out get destroyed the way we did on the ground told me everything about that team that year.
Again, not an excuse, an explanation.

This is literally what he's saying. He didn't make an excuse. He's saying the team checked out when GT got canceled.

Advertisement
well one thing I know is kids like ragone wouldn't be on the field for a Mario team.
A kid that's putting more effort and performing better than other guys at his position? Yeah, ima go with he'd play over them

AR said he was gone to Alabama until Richt who had been recruiting him at UGA took over.

Ragone said Canes felt good about the UNC game until Manny Diaz told them it would be the last game of the season being that Gtech would be cancelling their game with UM due to COVID. Once that piece of info came out, UM players checked out as they had been cooped up and were all talking about where they would be traveling to once the game was over.
We proceeded to give 600 rushing yards.
what-the.gif

This is literally what he's saying. He didn't make an excuse. He's saying the team checked out when GT got canceled.
Ahhhh yes, the "we didn't want to win anyways...we were checked out" rationale.

Very unfortunate on so many levels.

Advertisement
A kid that's putting more effort and performing better than other guys at his position? Yeah, ima go with he'd play over them
You're looking at the team as it's built now. That's not yet a Mario built team. He may play but it won't be a trend moving forward that our scholarship kids sit the bench while our walk ons play. Cause Mario will show those scholarship kids the door. Far as ragone himself goes he's **** near a midget. I'm good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back