The Kevin Beard difference

Advertisement
For whatever he did or didn’t do in certain games and adjustments, think that statistical win belongs to Dawson.
Dude, if you can get the blame if it was bad then you get to take the credit too

Advertisement
Advertisement
At the beginning of the year, did anybody think Jacolby would have 851 yards and 8 TD’s? Young fella really steeped up this year.
Nope, I'll admit I was one who thought going into the season that thought that he would not be much of a contributor. I didn't think he would be terrible, and I never bad mouthed him, but I did not expect this type of production. Totally proved me wrong.

Advertisement
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The best our WRs have looked over the last decade KB was the WR coach both times. He’s really good and his players play hard

Not true at all. Lol

The 2015 group was very underwhelming. Scott was our leading receiver w/ sub 700 yards and 5 TDs. That was the only year he was WRC here.

In 2016 Duggans came over w Richt, in which Richards led the way w/ 900+ yards 3 TDs & Coley was 2nd w/ 700+ yards 9 TDs.

In 2014 Brennan Carroll was our WRC and that’s the year Dorsett became a 1st rounder.

So maybe Beard became better at his craft by spending time w/ Jason Candle at Toledo

Advertisement
Back