The joys of Hurricane basketball

What a special time it is to be a Hurricane basketball fan. And special to be on this board these last two years. Did y’all know that we have won the most ACC games these last two years, that in itself brings great joy I’m sure I
can speak for the posters here. It is like being in this secret world of specialty where we the chosen few are allowed to bask in the glory.

God save the Queen and god save Hurricane basketball💝

Advertisement
Advertisement
Incredible post!!

And maybe I’m wearing orange and green glasses, but I happened to watch Northwestern v. IU tonight and was thoroughly unimpressed. It looked to me like Miami could handle both of those teams.
Watched the end of the UVA- Louisville game. UVA is not winning the conference tournament.

We are the best team in the ACC right now and peaking at the right time.

We are very active on the glass which has been impressive. You can tell that has been a huge emphasis.

Last edited:
What a special time it is to be a Hurricane basketball fan. And special to be on this board these last two years. Did y’all know that we have won the most ACC games these last two years, that in itself brings great joy I’m sure I
can speak for the posters here. It is like being in this secret world of specialty where we the chosen few are allowed to bask in the glory.

God save the Queen
and god save Hurricane basketball💝
I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.

Watched the end of the UVA- Louisville game. UVA is not winning the conference tournament.

We are the best team in the ACC right now and peaking at the right time.

We are very active on the glass which has been impressive.
weird to see louisville basketball as cellar dwellers

Advertisement

Prince Charles GIF

Advertisement
It's been fun watching this team play this season. I think the program is only going to get better and better from here on out, too. Canes basketball won't be doubted any longer.
And I think more elite players will want to come to the U and play for coach L.

Advertisement

Don't forget to fire Coach L. 👀

Advertisement
Back