The Irony

Cane4life18

Senior
SMU scores 77points today against Houston but yet we can't score a TD against a mediocre FSU defense. Get Josh Gattis the **** out of here.

The defense is a problem too but the offensive scheme/play caller is the biggest issue right now. Mario better get his head out of his *** before we, the fans, make life miserable for him. Manny never loss like this to FSU.

I did something tonight I had never done before which was leave a Hurricane game middle of the 3rd quarter. Tonight was embarrassing. FSU fans danced in our stands the entire night. I'm disgusted with this team and coaching staff.

Advertisement
SMU scores 77points today against Houston but yet we can't score a TD against a mediocre FSU defense. Get Josh Gattis the **** out of here.

The defense is a problem too but the offensive scheme/play caller is the biggest issue right now. Mario better get his head out of his *** before we, the fans, make life miserable for him. Manny never loss like this to FSU.

I did something tonight I had never done before which was leave a Hurricane game middle of the 3rd quarter. Tonight was embarrassing. FSU fans danced in our stands the entire night. I'm disgusted with this team and coaching staff.
FSU has been playing decent defense if we couldn't score against Virginia and struggled on offense all year I saw this coming my prediction for this game was FSU 1 billion-Miami 9. I was slightly off but I sure as **** would have made some money if I bet on FSU.btw don't expect us to score against a touchdown against clemson we are not Notre dame

Advertisement
Advertisement

... how FSU fans felt 2 years ago. Hopefully by year 3 we'll see a turnaround as well.

Advertisement
the best coaches are not one with a singular, dying loyalty to a particular scheme, they constantly adapt. Mario needs to forget about HIS scheme and adapt to what will put players in positions to succeed in today’s football.

And we also need better technique coaches. Just saying.

Advertisement
Back